Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ventrilo Now Displayed on Homepage Rejoice Ventrilo Fans!  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Ventrilo Now Displayed on Homepage Rejoice Ventrilo Fans!
« on: June 15, 2012, 09:15:12 PM »
Our war has been won at last. After decades of fighting those whom opposed us Pillz came in and said "WE MUST HAVE VENTRILO ON THE FRONT PAGE", however to do this we had to overcome the massive ulgyness this would cause and so we created the TINY VENT BOX so that no ones eyes would bleed and we could all rejoice together.

Then Inject placed the flag upon the home page showing once and for all that ventrilo is just as important as the forums them self, and that the war had been won!

Ventrilo is now on the front page. Congratulations everyone for all your fighting and hard efforts at spamming CL's etc to do it. :P

+1 for CG Wars.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:22:51 PM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Liam Neeson

Re: Ventrilo Now Displayed on Homepage Rejoice Ventrilo Fans!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 06:41:20 AM »
Our* war was won because of me so you're all welcome

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Ventrilo Now Displayed on Homepage Rejoice Ventrilo Fans!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 06:41:20 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal