Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tower  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Dante

Tower
« on: June 09, 2012, 11:55:42 AM »
Posting This Since I Was Told To Make Another Thread:

Name of player reporting abuse: DoomBringerDANTE
(you may be anonymous)

Steam ID, to facilitate unban: Got Jorgen To Unban Me.

Server: Ventrillo

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: TowerSheep

In which server did the abuse occur?: Ventrillo

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: PBanned

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): About 6-8pm on thursday

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.):

Additional comments:
Yeah I didnt Make an Abuse Thread Against Tower Sheep Because Thinking About Making One Makes Me Feel Dirty/Bad/Guilty and I really Didnt want to cause Drama, but now I just... idk. I think Tower Needs A Brake, Hes Perma-Gagged 2 people and Perma-Banned one. Two Of which were obviously Joking Around Or Talking To Somone Else. Another Thing This: Im Only Human reason is Bull, Being Human Shouldnt Be the answer to alot Of Abuse Stuff, But For Some Reason it is. And For Those That Dont Know What Happened in vent, this is what happened.
1) Talking To Liam, Artix, And Irish, JOKINGLY saying Doom 3 and League Of Legends Deserve To Be Game Of The Century.
2) Start Countering their arguments with Worse Arguments(On Purpose)
3) Start Saying How Doom 3 Is Beast And Better Then Half-Life and Resident: Evil
4) Get Kicked With Response of: Fix Your Fucking Mic And Shut The Fuck Up. In Ventrillo General Chat/Lounge Mind you.
5) Go figuring Towa Or Inject Did it, then find out multiple people were kicked so I figured, Glitch or accident.
6) Start Talking With them again when Liam(?) Finnaly states that I should get Sarcasm Of The Year Award For Being Sarcastic For So long.
7) Me (After a short Delay when everythings quite) Said U mad bro towards Liam(?) But I can See How tower Could Have Thought I was Talking To Him.
 I try to talk to him in steam chat to figure out Why he Permad me From Vent To a Reply Of basically "Fuck Off"
9) He Then Set Himself To Offline Making It so I cant Say Anything.
10) He Then Removes Me, And In the morning When I try to talk to him he stays in Offline Mode, and denies my freind request.
11) I beg Jorgen to Unban Me.
12) I get back on and hang out
13) Tower Gets On, Me Feeling Guilty (IDK Y I WAS) say "Im Sorry For Pissing You Off Yesterday" To Which He Said I hate you and fix your mic.
14) I leave Getting A Head Ache.

Also:
The things that are wrong with your post
1. I perma-gagged 1 person. I have not perma-banned anyone in quite some time. (I just check source bans and I haven't pbanned in a bit)
2. I said I was sorry to you soon as I joined. I said it to both you and Artix. I asked you again to fix your mic and after you did I said "I have nothing against you now"

The reason I didn't want to talk to you was because I wanted to calm down rather than continue to yell like an idiot. (Yes, me being the idiot).
Tower You Banned ME. And I only heard you say sorry to Artix, I said sorry to you, because I felt guilty, why idk just did. And From Waffles Post It Seems you perma Gagged Her Freind.

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Tower
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 12:27:02 PM »
I expect me to have my vent admin take away. It was a clear case of abuse. Not gonna argue or lie because a man should own up to his actions.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 12:27:02 PM »

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 10:35:38 PM »
okay so this seems pretty much resolved whats the verdict?

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 09:34:57 AM »
I'd like to keep my admin but it's not my call for a reason.

I've sent a PM to the CL's. Hopefully they'll close this out.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »
Verdict, withdrawal of ventrilo privileges for at least a week or so.  Which was agreed upon between me and Cadaver, for now.

Locked.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal