Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Towersheep  (Read 10818 times)

U MAD???

Re: Towersheep
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2012, 11:12:43 PM »
Just gonna add this on since I felt that this entire thread is kinda lols. I was on saxton hale server one day and finnie spin a few days before decided to call my items all cancerous, so I decided to say he had cancerous items also since im me . So while I was on saxton hale one day playing I noticed that Finnie joined so when he got on and started talking I decided why not just say cancer randomly over the mic just for lols right after I was kicked by Finnie when i rejoined and said lol, he had muted me and gagged me for a day. So if were talking about kind of funny bans and such like im thinking, might be wrong. So I just though I would throw in my situations of Finnie and lol worthy bans just to add to this thread.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2012, 11:42:19 PM »
The thing is with all of this is that Finniespin trolls, gets under peoples skin and pushes boundaries from time to time, but that's just how he is (at least so long as I've known him). I understand that gagging him is probably an easy thing to do and seeing him rejoin and say "Haha" is just frustrating. Also the avoiding gag/mute rules have been there for months and if you haven't noticed them it's your own fault. So truly I think that all is somewhat well here, Finnie has found the limits and Towersheep has learned from this, as have we all I hope.

Alec I was kind of wondering where that "Some changes that could be made" thread came from and quite frankly that's pathetic. Obviously quite a few of those suggestions were cause of the mishap on ventrillo and the fact that you didn't come right out and make an admin abuse thread or whatever is sad. If you need to say your peace but do it directly.

Razer you obviously have claim to various admins abusing you or so it seems, you should really make a thread.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2012, 11:42:19 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2012, 11:49:00 PM »
Just gonna add this on since I felt that this entire thread is kinda lols. I was on saxton hale server one day and finnie spin a few days before decided to call my items all cancerous, so I decided to say he had cancerous items also since im me . So while I was on saxton hale one day playing I noticed that Finnie joined so when he got on and started talking I decided why not just say cancer randomly over the mic just for lols right after I was kicked by Finnie when i rejoined and said lol, he had muted me and gagged me for a day. So if were talking about kind of funny bans and such like im thinking, might be wrong. So I just though I would throw in my situations of Finnie and lol worthy bans just to add to this thread.

Why is this here? Does this not concern towersheep and finnie, not something between you and finnie.

Cortez is correct, if you do not care about bringing it up under an abuse thread, then why bring it up now?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

U MAD???

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 11:52:52 PM »
I have to agree with the face that Finnie can be a troll from time to time but you also need to consider admins should not troll, they need to be respected and I do not know of many trolls that are very well respected. Also last time I called admin abuse was for trolling inject and the thread itself was also a troll and that was also about a year ago maybe a little less but that is beside the point.

And to oldcrow I just thought I would add this just to show that Finnie can be in a bad mood which tower might have been in the time he did his so called "admin abuse".

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2012, 11:58:32 PM »
I have to agree with the face that Finnie can be a troll from time to time but you also need to consider admins should not troll, they need to be respected and I do not know of many trolls that are very well respected. Also last time I called admin abuse was for trolling inject and the thread itself was also a troll and that was also about a year ago maybe a little less but that is beside the point.

And to oldcrow I just thought I would add this just to show that Finnie can be in a bad mood which tower might have been in the time he did his so called "admin abuse".

Gotcha, understood.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2012, 12:28:14 AM »
The thing is with all of this is that Finniespin trolls, gets under peoples skin and pushes boundaries from time to time, but that's just how he is (at least so long as I've known him). I understand that gagging him is probably an easy thing to do and seeing him rejoin and say "Haha" is just frustrating. Also the avoiding gag/mute rules have been there for months and if you haven't noticed them it's your own fault. So truly I think that all is somewhat well here, Finnie has found the limits and Towersheep has learned from this, as have we all I hope.

Alec I was kind of wondering where that "Some changes that could be made" thread came from and quite frankly that's pathetic. Obviously quite a few of those suggestions were cause of the mishap on ventrillo and the fact that you didn't come right out and make an admin abuse thread or whatever is sad. If you need to say your peace but do it directly.

Razer you obviously have claim to various admins abusing you or so it seems, you should really make a thread.

A: I wasn't the one that was abused so it would have been up to doombringer to post a separate thread

B: If someone abuses admin on ventrillo and then the very next day you see a thread about that same person abusing admin then your going to post it

But whats really "sad" is you posting something so blunt and offensive about things you know nothing about

Offline Nelth

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2012, 12:39:18 AM »
We seem to be turning this thread into a rage war, which is quite pathetic concerning that the issue has ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2012, 12:47:31 AM »
A: I wasn't the one that was abused so it would have been up to doombringer to post a separate thread
THIS IS SO WRONG IT HURTS ME.

If you see an admin abusing even if you are not directly involved, as long as you are sure it is abuse and you understand what is going on, REPORT IT.

It's like all that bullying and bystander crap you learned about in elementary school from your school counselor.

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2012, 12:53:33 AM »

If you see an admin abusing even if you are not directly involved, as long as you are sure it is abuse and you understand what is going on, REPORT IT.

It's like all that bullying and bystander crap you learned about in elementary school from your school counselor.

and the irony of all this is that I did post and yet im still getting crap for it

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2012, 12:55:31 AM »

and the irony of all this is that I did post and yet im still getting crap for it
By report I mean make a thread with the format.  Nothing official will happen otherwise.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2012, 12:56:27 AM »
I understand muting him even for your sitting session but a Pgag/Pmute was probably to far. The language disconnect/barrier sometimes gets me with Finniespin where I can't tell if hes trolling or being funny or just doing something else, I usually assume I just misunderstood him but with the amount of people who say hes a troll I dunno.

However I still stand by thinking a Pmute/Pgag is to far of a punishment especially if hes admin.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

U MAD???

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2012, 01:28:40 AM »
We seem to be turning this thread into a rage war, which is quite pathetic concerning that the issue has ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED.
I just posted in this thread to show a certain aspect of Finnies personalities and this is my last post in this thread cause im bored.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2012, 01:32:49 AM »

Well the threads purpose of title is along the lines of "Did or is Towersheep admin abusing"

Some still think he did so to them the issue isn't resolved.

I have no coral quarrel or input much to this topic I've already stated my points but that's all.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:38:32 AM by Inject OH 4 »
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2012, 01:35:50 AM »

Well the threads purpose of title is along the lines of "Did or is Towersheep admin abusing"

I have no coral or input much to this topic I've already stated my points but that's all.

quickly someone get inject some coral and bring a dictionary too

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2012, 01:39:57 AM »

I have no coral or input much to this topic I've already stated my points but that's all.

quickly someone get inject some coral and bring a dictionary too
quarrel (he had to look it up too)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2012, 01:39:57 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal