Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Milk Dud  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Dante

Milk Dud
« on: May 22, 2012, 12:46:39 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: DoomBringerDANTE
(you may be anonymous)

Server: TTT

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: MilkDud

In which server did the abuse occur?: TTT

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Wrongfull Slay, not asking a persons side, then leaving right after the person is slayed.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): 730ish

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMadLunatic/screenshots/

Additional comments: Im Mainly posting this so someone will talk to him about it and kinda record keeping incase something like this happens again.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: Milk Dud
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 12:54:34 AM »
I'm sorry, but the pictures don't prove anything. It just shows that you were upset over a slay, and how do you know it was Milk? Because he happened to leave after, or did he say? A bad slay isn't really something to report, either..

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 12:54:34 AM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 01:01:48 AM »
I'm sorry, but the pictures don't prove anything. It just shows that you were upset over a slay, and how do you know it was Milk? Because he happened to leave after, or did he say? A bad slay isn't really something to report, either..
Because old crow was there, told me it was him, and its the fact he didnt ask for the other side and slayed without a comment.
Which he should have done. And as i said record keeping.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 01:02:13 AM »
Yet another person who's first impulse is to rage in admin chat in all caps when they think they've been wrongfully slayed.  Can't tell you how many people do that.

Should wait for milkdud to post here, and as waffuls said, the only things picture prove is that he slayed you.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 01:02:39 AM »
So I talked to Dante after he left about this. This is what went down

Dante kills a player on the server for following him after repeated warnings, so its a justified kill. Said player asks for a slay and gets it. Milk was the one that slayed him.

Here is the problem. Milk did not ask why Dante killed him, which is normal protocol when an rdm that we did not see happens. If he had asked the slay most likely would have not been given. Milk said he was gonna slay Dante in admin chat, to which either i replied or somebody else did, but I was busy getting other things in order (and if I added any confusion, sorry!). At any rate once Dante got slayed he did hit caps log and start swearing, which is not professional and something I would not expect from a regular here at CG. That being said I think milk slayed himself for the mistake but here is where you gotta fess up to a mistake.

I know that Milk is a new admin, and lets be honest, every admin here has made a slay mistake before. Its the actions after a mistake is made that matters. Yeah slaying yourself is close, but saying your sorry for the mistake and taking responsibility for it is what i would be looking for (unless you already did that Milk, again the server was hectic today, as I'm sure your already aware of so i might not have seen it)

At any rate, like Dante pointed out I think this is more of a pointing out a possible issue, then it is a serious admin abuse

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 01:07:46 AM »
What old said.
@llama Yes i know that, which is why once i realized i was coming off angry in admin chat i apologized in normal chat and to crow in steam.
@crow yeah i cuss alot more now, its like an accent to me now. XD
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:11:39 AM by DoomBringerDANTE »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 01:14:10 AM »
What old said.
@llama Yes i know that, which is why once i realized i was coming off angry in admin chat i apologized in normal chat and to crow in steam.
@crow yeah i cuss alot more now, its like an accent to me now. XD

Yes but I would not do it to another admin or when I look for answers. Gotta be professional when it comes to this type of thing

3 Days isn't log

Offline TeH MILKDUD

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 01:53:22 AM »
Yeah sorry for not asking before like he said im a new admin just got off my admin time off from my scar/cut i should of asked before i slayed. alot of people on server so was kinda hard to point out stuff. After slay he did us some bad-ish language in admin chat. Sorry.

Offline Dante

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 02:03:03 AM »
Yeah sorry for not asking before like he said im a new admin just got off my admin time off from my scar/cut i should of asked before i slayed. alot of people on server so was kinda hard to point out stuff. After slay he did us some bad-ish language in admin chat. Sorry.
I understand its not like I want you punished or anything just your attention.

And yeah i know i cussed, i barely notice when i cuss now, i guess thats what happens when you larp wod as much as i do. Meme6

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 03:21:28 AM »
I see this is resolved, but for what Crow said about Milk putting in the admin chat.. Admins should be more cooperative. Whenever I see an admin about to make a mistake, I fix it right then and there and make sure there is no confusion at all. As a seasoned admin, you should have done this, Crow. And for Milk:  Dante says that you left right after slaying him; if you had somewhere important to go to, that's fine, but normally I would recommend staying and taking the slay for mis-slaying another player. But even before that, you should have asked Dante for his reason.

Still, not really admin abuse. Just that admins need to work together better than they are now.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 09:34:00 AM »
Yes and I do take the responseability for that. The server was quite crazy with rdms and the such, but I could have helped much more at the time, so sorry for not helping more milk!

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 12:16:48 PM »
Ok, good learning experience here.  Slay is quite easy to get wrong.  Thanks for apologizing, Milk.

Doom man, I will say this about the cussing: Why do it when it shows disrespect and a lack of wisdom?

Honestly, the cussing here did not serve you well, and could have been considered disrespecting admin...

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 12:34:58 PM »
Complaint Noted.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 12:34:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal