Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon Silver Playthrough  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Boxman

Pokemon Silver Playthrough
« on: May 14, 2012, 01:44:33 AM »
Just a friend and I fucking about on Pokemanz silvur. A few jokes and such, but otherwise decently srs bsns. If you want to see stupid childish shit, watch the Pokemon Yellow crap. Watch if you want, don't if you don't want?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2AegYOxQTo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2AegYOxQTo</a>
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:17:44 PM by Boxman »

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline arth987

Re: Pokemon Silver Playthrough
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 08:54:09 AM »
Pearl was fun all I did was get a raquaza on emerald and traded it to pearl got it to 100 and my friends could never beat me :

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 08:54:09 AM »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 12:16:40 PM »
Pearl was fun all I did was get a raquaza on emerald and traded it to pearl got it to 100 and my friends could never beat me :
Lol I never used legendary pokemon in my games, I usually just killed them instead of catching them.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
wat? u scared/????

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »
I beat pokemon Crystal using only my Feraligator. I was so young that i didnt even care about grinding it up, in fact i somehow grinded it up past lvl 100, and to this day i still don't know how.

Also i didn't know about hidden items, so i always missed those.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 05:27:02 PM »
I need to get an emulator and play some Gold
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline arth987

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 06:25:59 PM »
Lol I never used legendary pokemon in my games, I usually just killed them instead of catching them.
first off best pokemon game ever - red. - when I was young I used a master ball on a phsyduck LOL

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 07:02:33 PM »
Just a friend and I fucking about on Pokemanz silvur. A few jokes and such, but otherwise decently srs bsns. If you want to see stupid childish shit, watch the Pokemon Yellow crap. Watch if you want, don't if you don't want?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2AegYOxQTo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2AegYOxQTo</a>
If its your youtube channel you made me laugh and got a subscriber. :D

Offline Pillz

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 07:22:16 PM »
Where were you last year or so when Me, Ghast, Emo and some others all raced in Pokemon emerald? We were on vent for like 7 hours playing Emerald and competing with each other; posting pictures of our teams and shit. I think we tried a few others and Pokemon Black on an emulator before it had come out in America.

After that I remember taking the emulator to school on my flash drive and playing pokemon and SNES games in the computer labs and everyone's like OHH DUDE WHAT WEBSITE IS THAT
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 08:24:03 PM »
If its your youtube channel you made me laugh and got a subscriber. :D
Most definitely my channel, sir.

Where were you last year or so when Me, Ghast, Emo and some others all raced in Pokemon emerald? We were on vent for like 7 hours playing Emerald and competing with each other; posting pictures of our teams and shit. I think we tried a few others and Pokemon Black on an emulator before it had come out in America.
I wanted to do it last year but no one wanted to watch it, so I didn't. Either way, I'll probably end up doing another hour or two tomorrow or whenever.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 08:24:03 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal