Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reguar Admin??  (Read 2372 times)

Offline mau5_V_

Reguar Admin??
« on: April 09, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »
So i am just posting this becausei would like to apply to become a regular admin, no longer trial, but im not sure if im just supposed to use the original admin app format??? could someone help me out?

Offline Guvnuh

Re: Reguar Admin??
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »
Pretty sure it just happens, you don't apply. When the HA thinks you're ready I think they just promote you. Not exactly sure on how it works.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 07:20:11 PM »
Oh okay then because i read in a thread usually trail is about a month and ive been trial for like three not counting time i was gone

Offline Sammy

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 08:21:23 PM »
Usually you do admin for a few months... then you ask your head admin about a potential promotion... its down to him/her.
Same with regular to veteran... it just takes a while and some asking of the head admins of the server.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 08:50:42 PM »
Just PM TS or a CL if you think you're ready.  That is what I did.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 01:12:07 AM »
You were gone for a while which is why I did not promote you. You would be a regular but you need to become active again before I will promote you.

by Kwaurtz

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 11:30:44 AM »
:D sounds good the only problem is that i am on quite often but when i am there are no other admins on :/ so i end up doing all the work :P but it will happen when it happens and thats okay :)

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 11:34:15 AM »
:D sounds good the only problem is that i am on quite often but when i am there are no other admins on :/ so i end up doing all the work :P but it will happen when it happens and thats okay :)

We can just check your steam time, that will show that your active
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Accan

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 01:40:11 PM »
We can just check your steam time, that will show that your active

Agreed, i think once i see him a bit more i can say yessss. honestly i have seen him on more recently though, under the name Incognito. SO i think it's pretty cooool with me, not that my vote matters

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »
Trial - To Regular - To Veteran will be taking some more major changes soon.

Trial to Regular is time based AND reputation type based (When you appear ready)
Regular to Vet is almost purely just time based.

These will be taking some changes but I can't decuss any of that ATM as we haven't had Aprils CL meeting yet.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal