Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two new bills to fix community problems, SUAM and ACHF  (Read 2178 times)

Offline A_Pigeon

Two new bills to fix community problems, SUAM and ACHF
« on: January 26, 2012, 04:46:38 PM »
I've noticed a common issue with the TTT customized #1 server that could easily be fixed.

The problem: Wannabe admins.

A common problem with these players is they use a lot of valuable mic time, to tell the admins how great they think they are, and how they think the rules are written. This mic time could be used for more valuable things, such as gameplay, calling traitors out, and valuable conversation, not players saying," OMG admin, i love you so dont punish me and let me unzip ur pants so i can change them for you"

Now how do we fix this problem? With the SUAM bill. SUAM stands for
-Suck
-Ups
-Are
-Muted

This  means that any players who are sucking up extreme amounts to admin and wasting our precious mic time are muted for one map. This makes mic time more easy to acquire for players who dont give two shits about what the admins did or what they should do. Gameplay is more common and immersive, while stopping admin abuse caused by over inflated egos.

The second problem: Bitchy friends of admins.

Not all friends of admins are bitchy whiners who never get punished, me for example. I'm a friend of an admin, but I get severley punished for anything I because of bitchy admin friends complaining if I even so much as misfire a gun. These players usually get biased treatment including but not limited to getting players falsely punished, and escaping punishment from obvious rule breakings such as RDM, T baiting and more. How could we fix these issues? With the ACHF act. This stands for:

-Admins
-Can't
-Have
-Friends

This better reflects real life, along with the unbiased player treatment, we receive less mic spam from bitchy players crying about everything and everyone knowing they wont be punished. This makes the game more fun for us average players, and frees up the admins to deal with the more important issues of the server, such as the other, usually more important rdm cases.

TL;DR  parrot

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Re: Two new bills to fix community problems, SUAM and ACHF
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 04:53:25 PM »
I don't like either.

Let them suck up if they want to, waste their mic time if they want to, they still get muted for spamming/be annoying.

Also, i havent seen any admins give friends "Ban Immunity", CG is pretty good with that, plus, if there is someone who is breaking rules and hasn't been banned, we have a forum for that.

Problem Solved.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 04:53:25 PM »

Offline A_Pigeon

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 05:02:30 PM »
Just today i saw an admin protect his firend from a slay for an obivous traitor baiting...

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 05:27:37 PM »
Which admin, they can protest, freedom of speech, as long as they aren't going too far/abusing powers over it.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 05:39:35 PM »
Just today i saw an admin protect his firend from a slay for an obivous traitor baiting...

Traitor Baiting isn't a slay, your argument is invalid.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »

Sir, Liam was not traitor baiting the first time, he clearly shot into the ceiling, nowhere near you and you killed him. I did not slay you for that however. The second time he was clearly shooting at you and trying to get you to kill him, he did get slayed for that. 

Also

Traitor baiting is only slayible if you do it, get killed then end up getting the person that you were traitor baiting killed, that counts as rdm. rdm=slay.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »
Pigeon I wouldn't say anything about administrator wannabes cause you got banned for acting like an administrator.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Sammy

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 06:20:15 PM »
Way off base here dude, yes some people can be douches, but thats not everyone. Adding friends will help the servers gain poulation as you'll go on and they'll be enticed to follow, I have many people that regularly play on the server that join to help me populate.

I think we should stick to the normal rules of under 15 kid - mute is spamming. Other mutes for idiots using the mic. You cant stop admins having friends.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 06:45:11 PM »
Way off base here dude, yes some people can be douches, but thats not everyone. Adding friends will help the servers gain poulation as you'll go on and they'll be enticed to follow, I have many people that regularly play on the server that join to help me populate.

I think we should stick to the normal rules of under 15 kid - mute is spamming. Other mutes for idiots using the mic. You cant stop admins having friends.

+1
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 06:45:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal