Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Our MineCraft Server is almost fully operational!  (Read 3279 times)

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

Our MineCraft Server is almost fully operational!
« on: January 15, 2012, 06:31:08 AM »
We have a customized Minecraft server running on this ip 206.217.129.114:29365 . Come join and play around for a bit. We are still looking for mods that would make gameplay more fun for people on the server. So suggestions are always welcome. I would prefer the suggestions in a listed bullet ed fashion with a link to the mod makers website or reliable link. I will not be reviewing any admin applications at this time seeing we only have a 15 slot server and moderating is not difficult, but I will reconsider as the server progresses and everything is 100% operational.

Well anyway join the server and build stuff! :D

206.217.129.114:29365

Offline pwn3dl1fe

Re: Our MineCraft Server is almost fully operational!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 07:36:11 AM »
dynamic map :D

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 07:36:11 AM »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 07:38:31 AM »
I spent so much time on facebook for a brief second I tried to like this

FAIL

Offline Just Put The Change In

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 05:33:34 PM »
By any chance could you install these plugins. Essentials, Factions, WorldGuard, and LWC instead of Lockette. They're very good plugins that I used on my server when I used to own one.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 06:26:57 PM »
Dynamic Map so I can finally find my way home when I want to.

Or, not. I'm so far out in the ocean, I'm not sure if a Dynamic map would even stretch out that far..
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 06:30:16 PM »

Or, not. I'm so far out in the ocean, I'm not sure if a Dynamic map would even stretch out that far..
Rei's Minimap. It's a client side plugin that allows you to set coordiantes. It's easy to install and you get a minimap that can expand and show you a large area. It's nice because people can't stalk you with it but you can always find home.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 09:24:37 PM »

Rei's Minimap. It's a client side plugin that allows you to set coordiantes. It's easy to install and you get a minimap that can expand and show you a large area. It's nice because people can't stalk you with it but you can always find home.

You're going to have to walk me through this, where would I install it, I don't seem to have a minecraft folder anywhere.. I've never done anything with minecraft lol

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 10:29:39 PM »
First you need to access your Minecraft data folder, called ".minecraft"

In Windows 7: C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
In Windows Vista/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\*your user name*\Application Data\.minecraft

Inside, the folders go like this
bin
resources
texturepacks
saves
options.txt

Go into bin folder, and then open the minecraft.jar with WinRAR or another program that can deal with .jar files.

Then, all you do is move the mods you want into it. MAKE SURE you delete the META-inf file, or else ALL MODS WILL NOT WORK

For Rei's minimap, I believe you need Modloader to run it. You install it the same way, link here.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/75440-v11-risugamis-mods-everything-updated/
And Rei's minimap link
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/482147-11100-jan14-reis-minimap-v30-01/

Offline Lolnub1337

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 10:21:04 PM »
Is it Just me or is the /rules command broken?
That means we can't look at rules ):
I suggest we make a wall with rules on it. Then have a little course where players have to answer questions about the rules to go through doors by using redstone and buttons. Only a little bit of redstone knowledge is needed for this.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »
First you need to access your Minecraft data folder, called ".minecraft"

In Windows 7: C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
In Windows Vista/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\*your user name*\Application Data\.minecraft

Inside, the folders go like this
bin
resources
texturepacks
saves
options.txt

Go into bin folder, and then open the minecraft.jar with WinRAR or another program that can deal with .jar files.

Then, all you do is move the mods you want into it. MAKE SURE you delete the META-inf file, or else ALL MODS WILL NOT WORK

For Rei's minimap, I believe you need Modloader to run it. You install it the same way, link here.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/75440-v11-risugamis-mods-everything-updated/
And Rei's minimap link
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/482147-11100-jan14-reis-minimap-v30-01/

Thank you kind sirs. Mission accomplished.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 11:41:18 PM »
Love the server nice job. *pats on back*

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »
If you need fish you can take any of the ones on my dock. (Make sure it is mine, the doc is surrounded by netherbrick.

Meme3 You'll never find my super secluded island.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pillz

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 11:28:32 PM »
If you need fish you can take any of the ones on my dock. (Make sure it is mine, the doc is surrounded by netherbrick.

Meme3 You'll never find my super secluded island.

Mine's 9000 coordinates away from spawn, apparently, sailed to 13000 but there were no islands anymore so I went back home.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 12:51:27 AM »
is it done or not?

I don't know do we start to promote it or no?

just leaving it there for this long with no official update or release announcement isn't how we are going to get it alive

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 01:30:43 AM »
Not saying it. Meme3 I'm thinking it.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 01:30:43 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal