Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shikaru Admin Application *DENIED*  (Read 3610 times)

Offline Shikaru

Shikaru Admin Application *DENIED*
« on: December 24, 2011, 06:20:10 AM »
What server are you applying for: TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: BlackLlama

In game name: Shikaru

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991784473/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15759372

Do you have past admin experience:
I have been admin on ByB, I was admin on a small time RP server for a short while, Been admin on Multiple CSS Servers + I have ran my own CSS Servers.

Why you wish to be admin: I want to be a admin to help out the community, To help out when there is no admin online.

What are some good qualities you possess: I don't jump to conclusions, respectful, friendly

What country are you from: United States of America

« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 05:57:46 PM by Shikaru »

Offline Sir Willis

Re: Shikaru Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 06:21:14 AM »
Global Moderator Comment Kind reminder, you are not to minge, troll, or be any form of jerk in the Admin Application Section. Cadaver
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 09:30:48 PM by Cadaver »
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 06:21:14 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 06:32:22 AM »
trollface
Wow, what a nice productive and opionitive post you did there, it's really going to help tower out with his decision on the app.
/sarcasm done

Go troll someone where else.

Anyway, +1 for Shikaru, he's a regular player, knows the rules, would make a good admin.

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 06:38:34 AM »
WwwoooAAAAahhhhh. Following Blackllama's lead.

I haven't played in ages, but I've played with Shikaru a lot, including games other than TTT. Chill, mature, and a pretty suited player for adminship. I support dis. :D

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 06:50:27 AM »
I'm all good with Shikaru getting admin +1, but there is really a surplus of admins right now. Maybe we should set up an admin queue?

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 09:44:23 AM »
Did TowerSheep say this on your last app?
*DENIED*
Please do NOT apply again.

(Last post on this thread http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=5965.30)

Other than that you have made a ridicules amount of admin applications so its a -1 from me, because if someone has to apply more than 3 times then its highly likely that there is something wrong with the person.

Global Moderator Comment In actuality, he asked permission, before posting, this time. He asked me if it was "o.k" to reapply. I advised him to get permission from Towersheep, as he is Head Admin to the server. He got permission from Towersheep to apply, as Tower's post states. I guess I should have cleared this up beforehand... Sorry, Cadaver
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 09:35:15 PM by Cadaver »
I need a new sig...

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 10:44:23 AM »
Didn't also Cadaver state that you were to at the very least uphold the last one again, 3 months before a new admin app?

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 04:43:44 PM »
Actually I told him it was okay to reapply. I forgot to edit that last post. So don't go nuts about that.

I still don't think he'd be a good admin, but I'm not the only opinion that matters.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 04:48:15 PM »
-1 for now

Sorry bud. You seemed to have pretty much disappeared from the forums and the TTT server when you last app got denied. Your a cool dude to play with but i think its a little too early to try again so soon. Stick around for at least a month and if I see you have activity then I will consider changing my opinion
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 04:53:13 PM »
You have a pretty extensive history with cg. And not a very good one. Multiple karma bans and countless numbers of complaints... -1

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 05:02:38 PM »
Hmm I don't know where is everyone getting the idea that he's a baddie. If he was, he's not anymore. I've been on CG for 6 months or so, and I've never seen him trolling/micspamming/rdming.

+1
Cookies go here?

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
Ive been with CG since June.

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »
-1 for now

Sorry bud. You seemed to have pretty much disappeared from the forums and the TTT server when you last app got denied. Your a cool dude to play with but i think its a little too early to try again so soon. Stick around for at least a month and if I see you have activity then I will consider changing my opinion
   I became less active cause my step-dad is home from afghanistan so i cant be expected to spend all my time on CG at the moment. But I will be able to play my normal hours coming New Years.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 06:53:08 PM »
I know this won't matter in the least, but my feelings tell me that you are quite power hungry and that is why you want admin, meaning you don't want it to help the server.
I've talked to some1 on that matter not too long ago, and basically this is what was revealed "he acted like a douche when he didn't know I was an admin, but then when he found out he kissed ass."

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 07:36:39 PM »
To shikaru:. The game I can understand but the forums take 5-10 minutes to check up and post on. Being active involves both

To jorgen: your a CL dude! Not saying anybodies opinion is less important but in terms of an admin app your input is of vast importantance as you are a leader of this community and therefore held to a higher standard and looked up to. Again everybody's opinon matters but yours if def important.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 07:36:39 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal