Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: server help please  (Read 1167 times)

Offline xXdarkmanXx

server help please
« on: October 16, 2011, 12:33:25 AM »
Hey guys u need to put the server back to the old version beacuse the rage thing is broken and saxton losses alot so if u could put it back that would be fantastic

Offline Guvnuh

Re: server help please
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 12:41:02 AM »
I think an admin could've moved the old thread over here, Darkman.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 12:41:02 AM »

Offline Yarou

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 02:16:26 AM »
Hey guys u need to put the server back to the old version beacuse the rage thing is broken and saxton losses alot so if u could put it back that would be fantastic

I heard about this and falling through the ground glitches, I am un-aware if it is currently fixed, or being worked on but, our CL's are trying to fix it ASAP. Patience :).

on a unrelated note; please do not do multiple posts involving one subject, you spam up the forums and It is against the rules.
fast talking admin

Offline Guvnuh

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 02:19:26 AM »

I heard about this and falling through the ground glitches, I am un-aware if it is currently fixed, or being worked on but, our CL's are trying to fix it ASAP. Patience :).

on a unrelated note; please do not do multiple posts involving one subject, you spam up the forums and It is against the rules.

Other servers are confirmed to have fixed the glitch, not sure how.

Offline Yarou

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 02:22:17 AM »
A way around those glitches, yeah Inject mentioned it, not sure if he did anything yet though.
fast talking admin

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 10:30:11 AM »
I don't see a way around these bugs if any one knows them please post them here however I'll start looking.

If we have to we'll revert a version down :/
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 12:52:45 PM »
Yeah I went on the server and just got trolled by a scout that I couldn't rage -.-
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Guvnuh

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 02:05:28 PM »
At the forum where this mod is managed, the creator has been releasing beta version with fixes for some of these problems

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=146884&page=219

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »
At the forum where this mod is managed, the creator has been releasing beta version with fixes for some of these problems

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=146884&page=219
Thanks. Patch has been applied. Please post any further glitches on this forum Thanks :D
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal