Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: To many!  (Read 4985 times)

U MAD???

Re: To many!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2011, 01:04:16 AM »
unlocked for 24 hours just want see more opinions on this.

Also you say it's a nice break from the yelling in TTT? LOL The irony... and the pun.
uhh yeah cause not all the time were yelling only if something important comes up or someones mad plus u dont no what we do most of the time in the channel anyway since u always avoid it

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 01:13:24 AM »
unlocked for 24 hours just want see more opinions on this.

Also you say it's a nice break from the yelling in TTT? LOL The irony... and the pun.
uhh yeah cause not all the time were yelling only if something important comes up or someones mad plus u dont no what we do most of the time in the channel anyway since u always avoid it
I wouldn't avoid it if you guys didn't cry every time that I come in and ay hi
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 01:13:24 AM »

U MAD???

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 01:16:49 AM »
cause were busy and trying to focus

Offline Bloody Mion

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 03:31:19 AM »
so how's he supposed to know what your doing then.

Offline meow

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2011, 03:48:33 AM »
Maybe we should just switch to mumble and have a 100 slot server which is cheaper......
Jokes.. That'll never happen although it's quality is great and we can see who's in the channel when in-game.  :-\

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 06:34:53 AM »

How is this even a problem...?

trollface

U MAD???

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2011, 08:54:09 AM »
Cause people love to over react a lot in this community

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2011, 09:19:34 AM »
well it's not really an over reaction it does hold some ground. Either way however I'm going to keep an eye on ventrilo. If LoL players surpass 10 and I'm not sure I even what that many but passing 10 means you guys will have to go somewhere else. CG ventrilo is not a LoL Dedicated Chat room.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

U MAD???

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2011, 03:25:13 PM »
Half of the time people aren't even playing in a game and just interrupting others playing and some people join just cause there are people in the channel

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »
Cause people love to over react a lot in this community

you stand alone lol

all the "drama queens" are gone so if you are refering to them yes but not anymore (this thread is the most drama I have seen since all the hissy fit people left)

back on topic

A few people playing lol is not bad
it is annoying because even I can't talk to them and honestly everyone in vent used to be good friends with me and now my small real friend circle just keeps getting smaller and smaller because I talk to less and less people because they are not social or think I smell bad.

I don't see a problem until we use up our slots and than we should take immediate action

but for the 4-8 that come on to play lol it will be fine

however for admin meetings everyone will get kicked out if you aren't in the admin meeting (meetings are rare once every month or 2)

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »
Yeah anyways. I'm going to reclose it now but if you still have concerns or stuff you can post another topic.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal