Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: To many!  (Read 4987 times)

Offline Bloody Mion

To many!
« on: September 05, 2011, 12:04:53 AM »
We don't need three League of Legends (League of Lesbians) channels.

Offline Zukuto

Re: To many!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 12:51:57 AM »
Vent channels don't take up slots..
And we DO need them, seeing as we are using them.

There's no point in making a thread about this...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 12:51:57 AM »

Offline meow

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 02:34:23 AM »
Vent channels don't take up slots..
And we DO need them, seeing as we are using them.

There's no point in making a thread about this...

Yeah.. We need them because sometimes different groups of people are playing in a different match and it gets frustrating if we're all in the same channel. Unneeded thread IMO.

U MAD???

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 02:52:51 AM »
this should be locked cause we use those 3 channels and its retarded to bring it up

Offline Bloody Mion

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 03:20:35 AM »
i feel this is just going to bring in to many people just playing league of legends.

U MAD???

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 03:38:46 AM »
why not if more people come into playing league of legends we can get more people in the community making the servers more popular

Offline Bloody Mion

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 03:40:42 AM »
no cause all they'll be doing is playing league of legends and taking space.

U MAD???

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 03:42:11 AM »
and whats so bad about people gaming in a gaming community exactly?

Offline Bloody Mion

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 03:44:53 AM »
nothing wrong with it im saying i just don't want the vent full of LoL people all the time.

Offline meow

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 04:30:11 AM »
no cause all they'll be doing is playing league of legends and taking space.

Thats actually very true. It's better not to make a public vent just for league cause I've already dealt with situations like this for other vents/communities. Itd only be a good idea if all the games we had were mmorpgs/rts's. And plus cg would have to put out more money for more slots because on most of the other vents I have where people play LoL, that's usually all they ever play and theres always at least 15-20 people in there.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 07:13:54 AM »
Someone is jelly about the amount of different channels some people got while the jelly person got (almost) none of his wanted channels.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 07:20:22 AM »
k, Conjoint Gaming isn't a League of Legends Community. We shouldn't expand on that area of gaming
1. Its pointless
and 2. It makes no money for CG.

It's not the type of gaming CG is for. We host our own servers. Can't really host our own LOL server perhaps you can make a private illegal one but CG is a legal Community.

Either way theirs only 2 League Channels unless you count the primary. I'll admit I dislike the serge of new LOL players :/
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 12:48:12 PM »
Erm or 3 different private channels.

U MAD???

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 01:19:19 PM »
its just weve run into situations were weve needed 2 different rooms for a LoL game but ive never seen all the channels fill and inject if u dont like the surge then join us

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 02:14:04 PM »
Wow..
You guys are blowing this out of proportion.

LoL isn't taking over CG, or our ventrilo.
In fact, the majority if not all of the people playing LoL in vent, ARE CG members.
I don't think it matters if we have 3 LoL channels, or 50, because it changes nothing, people don't join us and say, "Oh 3 LoL channels? Maybe that's all they play." Because we don't recruit people from LoL, so it's not a type of gaming that CG doesn't do, and to my understanding, CG didn't have a type of gaming, that was the point in being a gaming community, even if we can't own a part of it, doesn't me we shouldn't have fun playing it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 02:14:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal