Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZPS Server Problems  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: ZPS Server Problems
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 05:56:04 AM »
Also, Wholegrain, reinstall the server when you get a chance. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS. It's pretty goddamn broken now, people are getting mysteriously gagged when they join the game, but no ungagging restores their ability to speak. That on top of all the other problems, is too much, so let's start off fresh plx.

As long as it's running sourcemod and everything deliciously I should be able to re-add addons and the such as necessary.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 03:28:21 PM »
Also, Wholegrain, reinstall the server when you get a chance. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS. It's pretty goddamn broken now, people are getting mysteriously gagged when they join the game, but no ungagging restores their ability to speak. That on top of all the other problems, is too much, so let's start off fresh plx.

As long as it's running sourcemod and everything deliciously I should be able to re-add addons and the such as necessary.
This

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 03:28:21 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 10:29:49 PM »

This

Seriously. If it's not reinstalled in a week, I'm fucking done with this shit. I'm fucking tired of explaining to players why our server sucks so much cock for a month straight. I can't even get SM radio to fucking work, this is fucking retarded. (Insert more rage that has been building up)

At least give me the ability to restart already, so I don't have to wait 20 minutes for it to get fucking restarted, losing all 14-16 players we had who might of joined again.

I'm surprised the servers managed to climb to rank 20 on GT, apparently that's inaccurate though, but all the other GT's for our other servers rank them really highly.. besides ZM but that's got less servers than ZPS.. anyway yeah. Fix plz.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 05:50:26 AM by Pillz »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 06:11:07 PM »
Ok Pillz, I think I have the access necessary.  You walk me thru, as you have the knowledge of how to, and I will do the fixing.

ZPS should have never been allowed to get this bad. Considering where this Community came from.

Cadaver

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 04:49:48 AM »
The server is now borderline perfect, I can handle it from here I believe. Thanks guys.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 12:48:56 AM »
nevermind, the server's currently a laggy piece of shit.

People literally ragequit today and yesterday claiming they're going to play on a server that isn't lagging.

It doesn't matter what map it's on, or if there's only 6 people. It gets worse as more people join though.

Edit: I'd elaborate further on how terrible it is, but I'm just curious if it can be fixed. I suggest getting a whole seperate ZPS server.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:54:24 AM by Pillz »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 04:03:54 AM »
I would want to play a game or two with you pills and experience the lag so I can get a feel for what might be wrong

I did not know it was that intense and to be honest it is not the server it is most likely a setting or something that IS fixable

getting a whole new server won't fix anything and is just kinda the slapstick expensive lazy method to go about it rather than more advanced troubleshooting

I'm going to be on later tonight and tomorrow so lets game together

this is a pretty pressing issue for me now considering the recent popularity increase on the server

we will confer on this issue more later in more detail but I understand those frustrations.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 05:27:19 AM »
And here we have Wholegrain's 3rd claim to fix the server. I bet he doesn't do it nor does he give the right people (those who know how to do it OR CAN USE FUCKING GOOGLE) access to help the zps server.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Guvnuh

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 05:50:16 AM »
And here we have Wholegrain's 3rd claim to fix the server. I bet he doesn't do it nor does he give the right people (those who know how to do it OR CAN USE FUCKING GOOGLE) access to help the zps server.
Putting down $10 that google doesn't get used

Offline Yarou

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 05:14:01 PM »

I see wut u did thar.
fast talking admin

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 07:09:48 PM »

I just fixed the entire server when you fucked it up a while back when you tried to install a new version of sourcemod for really no reason and than failed to fix it.

why don't you act your age and talk to me rather than throwing out lame insults

I will refrain from raging and pointing fingers but I would like to talk to you tower and cadaver in vent later on.
I have had enough on this thread

pillz you and me will confer more on this

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 07:09:48 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal