Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: tower sheep abuses his admin on me  (Read 2193 times)

Offline malak97

tower sheep abuses his admin on me
« on: July 15, 2011, 02:00:15 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: malak
(you may be anonymous)

Admin who is suspected of the abuse:towersheep

In which server did the abuse occur?:TTT

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: He let Mudkippz tell him to make a vote to mute me which is really unfair because i was using my mic to communicate to people in the game and I can't type fast and it got really frustrating tower sheep has always been mean to me every time I am on the server I am getting tired of being muted just for my voice people make up lies on me to get me muted like im talking to much when im not im only saying what I need to say.

for proof go to my steam profile and go to my screenshots i have a console screenshot of the vote and mute

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): 11:56 est

Additional comments: sorry was put up above

NOTE: Admin abuse is alterin
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:56:42 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

Re: tower sheep abuses his admin on me
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 02:09:51 AM »
perhaps you shouldn't be playing violent video games at such a young age.
ha ha I made a signature

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 02:09:51 AM »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 02:11:12 AM »
Read the official TTT rule thread:
 6. Anyone found to be excessively annoying to the majority will be muted. Squeakers are to be muted.

Several people asked me to mute you, mudkipz being one of them. I did a vote to see if it was only 3-4 people or a majority of the server. 69% voted to mute you. Then 70% voted to keep you muted. A vote is the most effective way to find out a majority because each player can only vote once.

by Kwaurtz

Offline malak97

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 02:14:05 AM »
Napolean Gmod is not rated anything but I am getting tired of being muted for no reason 

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 02:18:32 AM »
Read the official TTT rule thread:
 6. Anyone found to be excessively annoying to the majority will be muted. Squeakers are to be muted.

Try reading the rules. There was a reason. You really need to stop with the bullshit complaints against me, it's getting old and fast. Try reading the rules before you claim abuse.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Sly

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 02:24:33 AM »
Really? How many times did we explain to him. There was 2! votes.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 02:34:35 AM »
Most of the times votes can be unfair since people can just spam 1, assuming that 1 = yes and 2 = no.
A lot of the times, people will press 1 without reading what the vote is meant for.

ex. VOTE: Mute malak

1. Yes (i willingly voted yes to mute OR i voted 1 to get this 'spam' off OR pressed 1 on accident)
2. No (same as above)

Making a proper vote with 4 options, 1,2 being random/spam choices would be a just solution.
But i trust on full confidence that tower may have made the right choices based on their opinions of amount of inputted spam you put into.

2 votes were made and you have to acknowledge that.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 03:34:36 AM »
Most of the times votes can be unfair since people can just spam 1, assuming that 1 = yes and 2 = no.
A lot of the times, people will press 1 without reading what the vote is meant for.

1. Yes (i willingly voted yes to mute OR i voted 1 to get this 'spam' off OR pressed 1 on accident)
2. No (same as above)

Making a proper vote with 4 options, 1,2 being random/spam choices would be a just solution.
But i trust on full confidence that tower may have made the right choices based on their opinions of amount of inputted spam you put into.

If it was spam the 2nd vote would have said to unmute him. I purposely asked "Mute him" then "Unmute him". More people voted to keep him muted (70%) than the original call to mute (69%). I'd say they really wanted him muted.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 06:22:18 AM »

2. No (same as above)

Last time I made a vote in the TTT server it does not work like in zm, it works like this you get a small message in the top left corner which tells you to press esc to vote. when you press escape you get to the main menu in which you have to manually press yes or no, so there would be no spam.

Offline Mudkipz

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 06:25:10 AM »
I wasn't the only one who complained :/, I was just a voice for the people. Plus we had 2 votes, each differently worded so Spam wouldn't be the reason it was decided >.>

So I heard you like Mudkipz...

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 06:32:23 AM »
anyways goes under rule 6, not admin abuse.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 06:32:23 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal