Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Exultion RDM on TTT  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Lcpl. Kitty

Exultion RDM on TTT
« on: July 11, 2011, 11:40:17 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Lcpl.Kitty
(you may be anonymous)

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Exultion

In which server did the abuse occur?: TTT server

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: THe abuse consited of him rdming me

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): around 8:45 PM 7/11/2001 (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Additional comments: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032509715/screenshots/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:56:58 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Coreybush11

Re: Exultion RDM on TTT
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 11:52:05 PM »

Cool story bro

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 11:52:05 PM »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 11:53:33 PM »
RDMing =/= admin abuse

Admin abuse = Abuse of admin powers
No admins powers were used.

Offline monkeymac32

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 11:54:29 PM »
RDMing =/= admin abuse

Admin abuse = Abuse of admin powers
No admins powers were used.

^
this

Offline Lcpl. Kitty

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 12:00:53 AM »

Cool story bro

Did you not see the other screenshot of the round after? It shows me with full karma. There was also a traitor there shooting at HIM with a H.U.G.E, so it gives him no excuse to kill me.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 12:06:48 AM »
Well for whatever reason he killed you once, big deal. What do you want us to do? Take away his admin? Do some divine punishment to him in order to avenge your one tiny death in a video game?

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 12:07:36 AM »
Also, your argument is stupid, since your karma doesn't go down for missing with a deagle. Nice job reading.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 12:10:02 AM »
Well for whatever reason he killed you once, big deal. What do you want us to do? Take away his admin? Do some divine punishment to him in order to avenge your one tiny death in a video game?

Put unto him an unholy illness to appease the poor soul's trama.

Offline Muffinz

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 12:29:11 AM »
Cool story i checked your deagle and it had 3 shots missing you tried shooting me and missed.......so you can stop making up stories and lying now

Offline Lcpl. Kitty

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 12:38:06 AM »
Cool story i checked your deagle and it had 3 shots missing you tried shooting me and missed.......so you can stop making up stories and lying now

Did you not see that I was shooting at the traitor not you?
 parrot trollface

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »
Hey look, he not mentions a traitor that was no mentioned in the frist post.

This is the same guy who killed an inno for killing another inno who WAS PLANTING C4.

Oh, he then persisted to argue that c4 planting was not traitorous. He claimed HIS kill was legal but the inno on inno kills was illegal, despite the c4.

ALSO, THIS IS NOT ABUSE OR RDM. Please lock this  before it turns into a flame war.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 12:42:03 AM »

Cool story bro

Did you not see the other screenshot of the round after? It shows me with full karma. There was also a traitor there shooting at HIM with a H.U.G.E, so it gives him no excuse to kill me.

Regardless. If you shoot at someone, it is considered traitorous. WHETHER OR NOT IF YOU HIT THEM. If someone shot at you would you just sit there? One shot maybe, and even two if they apologize, but three shots and no "oh, sorry, mis-shot" (which, people can still KOS for). I've tried it many times; shooting at people, even if you do not hit them, always ends up in them killing you.

This is not admin abuse. This is simply an RDM complaint. And even then, it's not actually one. You shooting at someone gives them the right to kill you, even if you did not damage them.

As for the others who have posted on this, show some respect, please. Even though most admin abuse threads are false, it does not give you the right to be rude to the posters on forums. It shows that we are an immature community, and this is not what we want others to think of us, now is it? Keep the comments to yourself and keep it professional when required (I will work on this, too.).

This is not admin abuse. Locking the thread.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 12:42:03 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal