Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: malaks appeal i got banned for no reason due to being lied on  (Read 9163 times)

Offline malak97

Who were you banned by:towersheep

Why were you banned: <700 karma

What server where you banned from:ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned:2:17 EST

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20833979

Your in game name:{69th} Cdt. Malak[RS]

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/id/houstonkat/

Additional comments: tower kept getting innos to shoot at me for no reason when he was a traitor so i had to defend my self i had to kill grasscopper and one other guy and then this one inno was shooting at us so i shot him in the head cause he killed tendovvi after tower said we were proven inno this is really unfair as it is not my fault for have <700 karma because tower had people try and kill me and one person was trying to rdm that is what happened then i try to tell tower in game and he just ignores my reasons this is really unfair
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:13:53 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Finniespin

Re: malaks appeal i got banned for no reason due to being lied on
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 05:40:45 PM »
If you've seen it. Why don't you have proof of it happening.

Like ttt_print_damagelog that they shot first.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 05:40:45 PM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 05:54:48 PM »
did this happen in 1 round or did he do this more than 1 round.
Because if you target the same guy more than once then that is not cool as an admin, I am just puting that out there tower.

Offline malak97

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 05:57:15 PM »
he did it for 3 rounds straight except the round that me and him were traitors he kept telling them i was a traitor and jorgen i didnt know that command because i dont usually have to kill innos unless they try to rdm me

Offline artixloktar

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 06:27:00 PM »
Tower did say on the other post that he was carma banned because he got innos to shoot him, there is what you asked for finny, and yes i have been karma banned before too, for the same thing. Mal should be unbanned if you ask me. Simple as that :P

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 06:58:38 PM »
Round 1: He and kitty were calling each other out. I assumed he was traitor when Kitty turned up inno.
Round 2: I was traitor and he was in Kitty's last words, hell yes I went along with it.
Round 3: I said don't trust him because people that were near to him just stop responding. Someone asked "KOS Malak?" and i said "No" about 3 times.

The round we were traitors (round 3) I said "I don't trust Malak" that is in no way a reason to kill you. You were killed by Vex'd and then he turned on me because we were together.

Also round 3 would not have caused him to loose karma because he was a traitor and didn't shoot any innos. I was asked to ban him after round 3, I said no. (Tendovvi asked).

I waited 3 rounds to allow his 680 karma to go above 700, in 2 rounds it sunk to 637. So in 2 rounds he went below 600 and I gave him time to get it to an acceptable level. 2 rounds later it sunk another 40 points. One of which he was a traitor.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:01:12 PM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Offline Bjork

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 07:01:23 PM »
I personally think karma bans are stupid and unless they have been literally blasting people in the face because they aimed at them.

Its ruining one of the tactical parts of the game which is an area thats already been messed up.
(=CG=) Bjork! : Its an old cat aswell so its gonna look like a war vet
(=CG=) Bjork! : It also has a beard
Maurice Moss   : How old is it?
Maurice Moss   : Wait a BEARD?

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 07:06:11 PM »
I personally think karma bans are stupid and unless they have been literally blasting people in the face because they aimed at them.

Its ruining one of the tactical parts of the game which is an area thats already been messed up.
QFT

I think it should be back to <600. You have to try to get it that low.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 07:16:11 PM »

QFT

I think it should be back to <600. You have to try to get it that low.

Isn't it already like that?

Offline malak97

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 07:22:14 PM »
for one my karma never went below 600 and that last time i was T my karma was about to jit 700 but u banned me after i couldnt even tell you why i had it that low i was not rdming just to kill people i wasnt even rdming i had full reasons to kill them becuase they were acting traitorish and the one guy killed tendovvi

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 07:28:43 PM »
Current rule < 700
Old rule < 600

I want the old rule back. Jorgen says it's 700.

by Kwaurtz

Offline malak97

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »
is there a chance i can be unbanned since i was just in self defence and i did kill 1 inno actually

edit: as a traitor i meen
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:32:35 PM by malak97 »

Offline Sir Willis

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 11:40:18 PM »
I feel the karma ban rule is suggestive and should probably just be removed. it causes too many problems, and we usually ban people for RDMing before it even gets that low
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Offline malak97

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 11:47:55 PM »
guys please can we just end this entire thing im dieing to play some ttt i cant find any other good server please

Offline Ghast

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2011, 01:11:25 AM »
hahaha Malak. I feel for you bro.

I don't see any other reason to keep him unbanned.
He actually took the time to make an appeal (which a lot of users wrongfully accused of RDM don't do) and all he wants is to play again (pretty desperately at that)

About Karma bans, I understand what you guys are saying. If traitors are manipulating innocents to kill each other, that is merely a component of the game and not inducing or perpetrating RDM (as an admin it may be hard to tell)
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2011, 01:11:25 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal