Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: malaks appeal  (Read 910 times)

Offline malak97

malaks appeal
« on: July 07, 2011, 04:56:45 AM »
Who were you banned by:waffuls

Why were you banned: suppossed rdm

What server where you banned from:TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: roughly 5:00-9:00 pm EST

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20833979

Your in game name:{69th} Cdt. Malak[RS]

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/houstonkat/

Additional comments: well i was going to try and tell waffuls my reasons but the server changed to ttt_bank but when i tried to join it multiple times it kept saying missing map so i was going to play something else until the server changed maps well when i rejoined she banned me without me being able to say a word cause when i joined i had to go to the other room to eat cause my parents dont allow me to eat at the computer so when i got back i was going to tell waffuls what had happened but when i got back i saw the ban so i came here                     
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:03:48 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: malaks appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 06:13:38 AM »
I was having a map issue as well. But, I wasn't sure if you were, too. All I knew is that you RDM'd three people in one round and weren't there the next map when it changed after round end.

I guess you should be unbanned. You are a pretty decent player otherwise.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 06:13:38 AM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 08:15:21 AM »
Gonna unban ya now, sorry for the wait.
You are now unbanned, have fun playing on the server again.

Offline malak97

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »
thanks guys yeah waffuls right when i was in the middle of telling u what had happened the server changed maps ill still take my punishment when ur on tho

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 05:20:39 PM »
Just rebanned for  <700 karma.

Initially I got him rdm'ed a few times (because I was traitor) so I gave him 2 rounds to let it go back up. (he was at 680) it went down to 636 after a few rounds so I decided to ban him.

by Kwaurtz

Offline malak97

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 05:23:22 PM »
its not my fault my karma was so low tower kept getting innos to shoot at me so i had no reason but to shoot them and kill them cause he told lies to them telling them i was a traitor and i kep trying to tell him it wasnt my fault for having <700 karma its his fault cause he kept getting people to try and rdm me for no reason i should be unbanned cause i was being lied on about being a traitor and had innos shooting at me for no reason!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 05:28:11 PM »
Do we have some ttt_print_damagelog's for this?

Offline malak97

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »
i do not know but i just posted my appeal cause i dont know if i can do another appeal here but this is very unfair because he had people shooting at me and i dont download damage logs he was telling people that i killed kitty and copy and pasted his name and said i was a traitor putting the last words and all in there

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal