Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: IIZard's unban request.  (Read 2970 times)

Offline IIZard

IIZard's unban request.
« on: July 05, 2011, 12:36:11 AM »
Who were you banned by: Towersheep

Why were you banned: revenge

What server where you banned from: ConjointGaming.com 1# | Customized (ttt)

What date and/or time around were you banned: 07-04-11 21:35

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5816715

Your in game name: IIZard

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IIZard/

Additional comments: I served street justice to "zane" for knifing me the previous round as a --fellow traitor--. There were no admins on at the time and I wanted justice to be done. This was street justice, not revenge rdm. Tower came on just in time to see me fire the round into the idiot's eyeballs. I know what I should've done was, call an admin and wait, but I could not be bothered to annoy you guys by adding you on steamfriends, screaming RDM in chat and capps lock and demanding you come on the server, it's much easier to solve the problem youself. I used to be a CS:S admin for a PB server (mainly) and I know it gets annoying. Also, it's like 2 in the morning where I am so I though you'd all be asleep and that would be the end of it. I have the logs of the knife team kill if you want them.

If there was a "voteslay" or "voteRDMJustice" of some sort, this kind of problem would never happen again.

I also posted an unban request on your sourcebans- however I noticed that tower doesn't seem to have a valid account on it (Or he banned me in an odd way..)

Sorry guys.
IIZard.

btw: omgparrot?  parrot
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:03:51 PM by Inject OH 4 »
New mission: Refuse this mission.

Offline matthew

Re: IIZard's unban request.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 12:44:32 AM »
there is no street justice and you even said you revenge rdms so yea i say ban stays

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 12:44:32 AM »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 03:38:48 AM »
Revenge rdm = week ban. No exceptions

by Kwaurtz

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 04:36:36 AM »
You are mentioned in my sig lolol
Phim Bogason

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 07:01:54 AM »
There are always admins on, we have euro admins and USA admins.
That said revenge RDM is the same a street justice, we judge the both just as hard and as harshly.
If you revenge RDM you will have to serve the time.

Offline IIZard

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 08:25:47 AM »
there is no street justice and you even said you revenge rdms so yea i say ban stays

No, Street justice occurs when some idiot team kills you with a knife for your credits, then gets killed by an innocent thats standing infront of him, at the start of the round. The justice only occurs when there are no admins on to serve justice themselves.

EDIT: Also, I never said I revengeRDM'd.

Revenge rdm = week ban. No exceptions

Tower, you asked "Who did I [commit] street justice [on]?". Justice =/= revenge

You are mentioned in my sig lolol

Ironic? trollface

There are always admins on

Obviously not true.

That said revenge RDM is the same a street justice, we judge the both just as hard and as harshly.

Who said? I don't see it mentioned like that in the rules.
RevengeRDM : Unlawfully killing someone who lawfully killed you the previous round (a.k.a. kid gets mad and rage kills a pro)
Street Justice : Lawfully killing someone who Unlawfully killed you the previous round when no other justice can occur. (a.k.a. Doing what an admin would've done, when they are not on the sever)

Tower, if you had been on literally 5 minuets before or If you had said hello in admin chat, none of this would have happened.

I am sorry guys, all I'm asking for is a reduction, not an complete unban; that would be nice though.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:40:42 AM by IIZard »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 10:11:22 AM »
There is always an admin on steam is what I meant, derp. Now wether you can get some1 to do much is different but you have to suffer them until an admin can help you, then give logs and then the revenge can come in the package that is a perma ban.

"RevengeRDM : Unlawfully killing someone who lawfully killed you the previous round (a.k.a. kid gets mad and rage kills a pro)
Street Justice : Lawfully killing someone who Unlawfully killed you the previous round when no other justice can occur. (a.k.a. Doing what an admin would've done, when they are not on the sever)"
Wether it is lawfull or unlawfull does not matter the cause of a ban is rage, rage that you could not contain until you could call for an admin or make a thread to the forums about said person getting him banned or similar.

Offline IIZard

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 10:46:21 AM »
Getting knifed by a "fellow traitor" for your credits at the start of the round does tend to make anyone rage.

I think tower was only going to slay me until I told him what happened, I even saved the log file so I could have posted a ban request.

Maurice Moss

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »
I think tower was only going to slay me until I told him what happened, I even saved the log file so I could have posted a ban request.

A textfile isn't considered solid proof as you might have manipulated it by opening it in any texteditor. It would've been better if you'd taken a screenshot in-game instead as you cannot (almost impossible to) manipulate the image.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 07:31:05 PM »
You do not have the right to kill some one because of actions the round before or during pre-round (ever).
You admitted you killed him for actions the previous round. Accept your punishment.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 08:04:42 PM »
Hmm.  You broke the rule, and you have to pay the price.

I think I am locking this.  Jorgen, if you want to comment further, please feel free to unlock.

CORRECTION: IIZard wants to post one more time, and since he asked nicely, I will lift the lock.

IIZard, play nice.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:12:58 PM by Cadaver »

Offline IIZard

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 08:30:08 PM »
Hmm.  You broke the rule, and you have to pay the price.

I think I am locking this.  Jorgen, if you want to comment further, please feel free to unlock.

CORRECTION: IIZard wants to post one more time, and since he asked nicely, I will lift the lock.

IIZard, play nice.

Thanks Cadaver, It is appreciated.

Honestly I cannot remember exactly what I was going to say, but the jist of it was..

@Maurice, The file is not concrete proof, I understand that you have no reason to believe my integrity and there is no way for me to prove this to you (unless you are willing to check the meta-data of the file yourself and see when it was truly last modified).

This was merely proof that an extremely rare and atrocious event occurred, one that I hope never happens again.

@Tower, Please don't attempt to flame. Yes I killed the guy, but can you at least appreciated the fact I was stabbed for my credit point and the fool was killed instantly afterwards by an innocent. If anyone can remain cool and collected after that, they either have no understanding of gaming, or some kind of god, or high; I am none of these things, and I did what was natural. It's quite unfair for week banning someone for that.

I understand that you don't want to look undermined by having a legitimate ban of yours altered, I've been through this process many times in your shoes. The people who care about the server and what they have done are the people that come back and: post, respect, and request polite change. I am a regular on your server, please respect me too.

I am truly sorry for what has happened.

And on that note ((LOCK))

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 08:30:08 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal