Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: chimical romance's admin aplication. *DENIED*  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Chimical Romance

chimical romance's admin aplication. *DENIED*
« on: June 07, 2011, 03:52:21 PM »
Hello i am applying for admin on the conjoint gaming server for ttt.I am 17 birth day was march 10th.Well why am i applying for admin well so i can help out the server when no other admin is on.

I am fair and never rdm or prop kill or anything like that i think i would be a good admin in this server.My steam id is (STEAM_0:1:37822041).My in game  name is chimical romance and my real name is Austin.

No one did refer me but i did have tower sheep say go ahead and try to get admin. I would not count that as a refer to be admin but i still am going for admin.I never troll and if people want me to forgive or slay i choose forgive.If I thank it was  a accident but if i see them run up to me and shoot me in the face i have them slain.Its only fair.I would love to be admin on this server i always play it so i thank i would be a good admin.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:06:08 AM by Inject OH 4 »
NEVER BACK DOWN

Offline Cadaver

Re: chimical romance's admin aplication.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 03:59:06 PM »
FROM THE STICKY:
Please follow this format when applying for admin after fitting these basic qualifications:

-Must be at LEAST 15 years old.
-Must have at LEAST 7.5 hours in the server you are applying for every week. (15 per 2 weeks look on your steam page to see how much you have played)
-Although not a major requirement we do highly encourage our applying/current admins to be active on the forums as well. It lets us know "Hey, I am here and up to date with you guys". Plus it's good to get to know everyone from the community. Also try not to make your first post an admin application, your chances of being approved are greatly increased if you post around the forums first and apply at a later time.
-Also we highly suggest that you get a mic. If you don't have one it isn't a bare requirement at this point but it is highly suggested and will improve your chances of getting admin.
To obtain your Steam ID, simply type "Status" in console.
(Tutorial here: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.msg0#new)

What server are you applying for:

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name:

Link to your steam page:

Steam ID:

Do you have past admin experience:

Why you wish to be admin:

What are some good qualities you possess:

What country are you from:

Additional notes:

When you post an application, it will undergo the following Thread Name Modifications:

*Being Reviewed* : Means your application is being looked and a decision is being made. Thread is open.

*Approved* : Means your application has been approved. Thread is locked.

*Denied* : Means your application has been denied. Thread is locked. If you wish to know the reasons behind your application denial, send a PM to the admin that processed it.

*Wrong Format* : Means your didn`t follow the required format and the application is therefore void. Thread is locked.

*Void*: Means that due to some special reason than those above the application is void. Thread is locked.

Thanks for applying for CG Gaming Adminship. Good Luck.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: chimical romance's admin aplication.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 03:59:06 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal