Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Input on Forum Rules and Consequences  (Read 4961 times)

Offline Cadaver

Re: Input on Forum Rules and Consequences
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »
Yes, Blood, thus the permaban in that case... Why bother with people who cannot control their temper?

Offline Blood

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 03:55:32 PM »
Yes, Blood, thus the permaban in that case... Why bother with people who cannot control their temper?
Ah yes i see.

I agree with these rules then parrot

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 03:55:32 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 06:04:29 PM »
is it me or does every known person that rage quits or gets banned threaten to hack or DDOS us...

if they seriously get mad for doing something wrong and getting punished for it then they're acting like 5 year old brats

Jorgen left, and quite a few others, who didn't hack us or do anything.

What if Jorgen was banned the second he made his leave post?

If threats are made to harm CG, or the such, then yes. Ban plx. But I don't think that would stop them.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 07:13:12 PM »
is it me or does every known person that rage quits or gets banned threaten to hack or DDOS us...

if they seriously get mad for doing something wrong and getting punished for it then they're acting like 5 year old brats

Jorgen left, and quite a few others, who didn't hack us or do anything.

What if Jorgen was banned the second he made his leave post?

If threats are made to harm CG, or the such, then yes. Ban plx. But I don't think that would stop them.
He didn't have so much as a "CG fucking sucks and so do you" leave I don't think.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 07:15:46 PM »
Hmm.  Jorgen did not RAGE QUIT.  Difference.

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »
Add 3 rules:
No having thoughts.
No typing allowed: EVER.
No breathing.

My input, really, is that people are stupid if the ethics you took 20 minutes out of your day (exaggeration) to write are not taught to them at the age of 8, at a dinner table.

Also:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZiRT8Nwkk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZiRT8Nwkk</a>
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:58:03 PM by LeninCat »
"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »
Sigh. Lenin Cat...

By the way, this is merely a list of rule violation with consequence.  This is not a comprehensive list of the rules.  It is forth coming...

Offline Pillz

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 08:24:41 PM »

Hmm.  Jorgen did not RAGE QUIT.  Difference.
Ragequit is used so losely for simply leaving these days, who knew? I'm sure some anger was involved.. :p

Regardless, if someone cusses us out and leaves, shouldn't it be up to them if they want to come back and apologize some day? What do we gain from banning them? People make irrational decisions when they're angry, they might want to man up and apologize some day, preventing them from doing so and banning them everywhere isn't really doing anything.

I just want to know what the banning does, is it simply punishment?

He didn't have so much as a "CG fucking sucks and so do you" leave I don't think.

Actually it was kinda like that, he just did it kindly. More of a "Hay you're ugly by the way, but have a nice day kind sir". Wasn't he trying to fix problems in CG or something? By ragequitting? Idk.

My input, really, is that people are stupid if the ethics you took 20 minutes out of your day (exaggeration) to write are not taught to them at the age of 8, at a dinner table.

20 minutes might even be an understatement, I'm sure these rules are a result of watching the forums over a long period of time. Clearly people haven't been abiding by the rules... Anyway, these rules aren't really dinner table material, but most of them have been in the rules section for a while, and on top of that, I can recall at least 3 or 4 occasions where something similar to this, happened where someone wanted the rules to be enforced more, posted the rules, and was like LISTEN UP.

Nobody gave a fuck though, we're trying again harder now I suppose.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 08:24:41 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal