Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A silly little application*DENIED*  (Read 10020 times)

Offline Commander Shepard

A silly little application*DENIED*
« on: April 16, 2011, 01:13:03 AM »
What server are you applying for: Fretta

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Dark Emo, Inject, Jorgen, as well as other sexy people of note.

In game name: (=CG=) Commander Shepard

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197971115661/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5424966

Do you have past admin experience: Admin'd on 3 gmod server's before, a css server, a DoD:S server, and used to run my own WoW guild (nerdgasm), not to mention I was originally slated to be a Dark RP admin for CG but things went all silly and whatnot.

Why you wish to be admin: I would love to administrate Fretta because there is a distinct lack of Fretta admins, I <3 playing Fretta, and most of our admins are busy with TTT and being silly in Minecraft and such.

What are some good qualities you possess: Well for starters, I do not have a stick up my ass. I am fairly easy going, have definite leadership traits, and have been hanging around with CG for close to six months now.

What country are you from: 'MERICA!

Additional notes: I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite admin app. on the forum. Side note, used to go under the name Lucifer just to clarify who I was before for anyone still a tad bit foggy.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 01:18:13 PM by Dark Emo »
"Some say ya' troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?"

-Franz Ferdinand "The Fallen"

Offline Blood

Re: A silly little application
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 01:28:47 AM »
hes on the server a lot, seems fair, i get mad when he kills me in dogfight.

+1 i think he'd do a pretty good job

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 01:28:47 AM »

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 02:13:39 AM »
Additional notes: I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite admin app. on the forum. Side note, used to go under the name Lucifer just to clarify who I was before for anyone still a tad bit foggy.

Inb4 wholegrain. Just saying.
"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

Offline Mmmaaattt94

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 06:31:01 AM »
Seen you around, you awesome :D

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:56:54 AM by Mmmaaattt94 »

Offline Mmmaaattt94

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 06:35:31 AM »
Please supply another steam id. The one you have given doesnt work.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 12:39:31 PM »
Matt, you approved this in under 5 hours, with only one person vouching. First of all, thats kinda of rushed, second of all, you need to do your research.

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=3949.0
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=4043.0

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 12:47:27 PM »
Matt you really do need to wait for more input before you make a decision.
Phim Bogason

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »
Alright, would you two care to provide input then? Kwuartz I've known you for quite some time. Also, changing my steam id so that it properly works. Must've poorly copy and pasted it.

Side note, I have no problem with this taking a little while. I bashed phreebird for being rushed I don't expect to be rushed through as well. However, I have been around for quite some time now.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 04:46:27 PM by Commander Shepard »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 05:16:44 PM »
Your whole 'go fuck yourself attitude' can be a bit detrimental towards players relations. Trust me, I'd expect the same to be said about me. You tend to troll a bit, we all do.

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 05:28:32 PM »
To further input as to what I posted earlier, which probably made no sense to anyone, look at the link below and read further below said link.

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=3107.0

After this, he came on vent and basically threw a temper tantrum and gave a big middle finger to the community saying "You all suck, I'm not coming back!"

You're back, and you are still the same person who said this in front of me, wholegrain, and I believe Jorgen or Inject.
"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 05:41:43 PM »
To further input as to what I posted earlier, which probably made no sense to anyone, look at the link below and read further below said link.

After this, he came on vent and basically threw a temper tantrum and gave a big middle finger to the community saying "You all suck, I'm not coming back!"

You're back, and you are still the same person who said this in front of me, wholegrain, and I believe Jorgen or Inject.

Actually lenin, as I recall. I was arguing with only wholegrain about never having recieved my dark rp adminship. I never told anyone to fuck off, I only said I probably wasn't coming back. I did however change my mind, later apologized to wholegrain, and have been active in the community again since.

Offline Bjork

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 05:52:27 PM »
Why was his dark rp declined without any comments anyways?
(=CG=) Bjork! : Its an old cat aswell so its gonna look like a war vet
(=CG=) Bjork! : It also has a beard
Maurice Moss   : How old is it?
Maurice Moss   : Wait a BEARD?

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 05:52:52 PM »

Actually lenin, as I recall. I was arguing with only wholegrain about never having recieved my dark rp adminship. I never told anyone to fuck off, I only said I probably wasn't coming back. I did however change my mind, later apologized to wholegrain, and have been active in the community again since.

You were arguing after your second app was denied by wholegrain, not your first. The first is nowhere to be found. You did throw a fit in vent after wholegrain stated that you were denied the second time, for reasons which I cannot truly discern. You came across as butthurt and that you were never coming back, at least from what I can recall. Regardless, you did leave and then come back and expect a different outcome. Wholegrain said to me two minutes ago he doesn't remember you ever apologizing to him.

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 06:12:57 PM »

You were arguing after your second app was denied by wholegrain, not your first. The first is nowhere to be found. You did throw a fit in vent after wholegrain stated that you were denied the second time, for reasons which I cannot truly discern. You came across as butthurt and that you were never coming back, at least from what I can recall. Regardless, you did leave and then come back and expect a different outcome. Wholegrain said to me two minutes ago he doesn't remember you ever apologizing to him.

The first is nowhere to be found, because anyone who knows me, knows that my forum account was somehow deleted when we switched service providers. And what? I had a conversation with wholegrain on steam about 2 weeks ago discussing my having left before. And lenin, I do expect a different outcome as WoW is no longer consuming my free time and I am once again active in the community.

Offline Blood

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »
Matt, you approved this in under 5 hours, with only one person vouching. First of all, thats kinda of rushed, second of all, you need to do your research.

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=3949.0
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=4043.0
is it okay for me to un-vouch?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal