Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Problem?  (Read 4029 times)

Offline Raunky

Re: Problem?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 07:29:17 PM »
HOW ABOUT AN EXAMPLE OF THIS WEIRD MUSIC?
Would be nice to have another person with a good taste in music in this community, UNLIKE THE SAVAGES WE ALREADY HAVE.

Offline Bjork

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 07:38:29 PM »
Taste is to do with what a person likes not what the might Raunky likes   smug
(=CG=) Bjork! : Its an old cat aswell so its gonna look like a war vet
(=CG=) Bjork! : It also has a beard
Maurice Moss   : How old is it?
Maurice Moss   : Wait a BEARD?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 07:38:29 PM »

Offline Raunky

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 09:20:53 PM »
Music can be put into numerical terms.
THEREFORE, there is a tangible way to tell good music apart from bad music, and it just so happens that I am blessed with ears that can discern the difference.  trollface

Offline Ducky

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 12:54:02 AM »
Too lazy to type it, just gonna copy and paste facebook shit.

Animal Collective, Aphex Twin, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Battles, Blink-182, Cage The Elephant, Chairlift, Combichrist, Cut Copy, Dave Matthews Band, Dear and the Headlights, Death Cab for Cutie, Dream Theater, Florence + The Machine, Flying Lotus, Girl Talk, Incubus, Matt and Kim, Mastadon, M.I.A, Mogwai, My Bloody Valentine, O.A.R., Kanye West, Kid Cudi, MGMT, Nico Vega, Passion Pit, Phoenix, Poison the Well, Queen, Rammstein, Ratatat, Red Hot Chili Peppers, RUSH, Say Anything, Sigur Ros, Slayer, Strange Parallel, The Adicts, The Arcade Fire, The Fall of Troy, The Killers, The Grateful Dead, The Lonely Island, The Mars Volta, This Will Destroy You, The xx, Tiësto, Tool, Norma Jean, Jay-Z

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 01:20:32 AM »
Too lazy to type it, just gonna copy and paste facebook shit.

Animal Collective, Aphex Twin, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Battles, Blink-182, Cage The Elephant, Chairlift, Combichrist, Cut Copy, Dave Matthews Band, Dear and the Headlights, Death Cab for Cutie, Dream Theater, Florence + The Machine, Flying Lotus, Girl Talk, Incubus, Matt and Kim, Mastadon, M.I.A, Mogwai, My Bloody Valentine, O.A.R., Kanye West, Kid Cudi, MGMT, Nico Vega, Passion Pit, Phoenix, Poison the Well, Queen, Rammstein, Ratatat, Red Hot Chili Peppers, RUSH, Say Anything, Sigur Ros, Slayer, Strange Parallel, The Adicts, The Arcade Fire, The Fall of Troy, The Killers, The Grateful Dead, The Lonely Island, The Mars Volta, This Will Destroy You, The xx, Tiësto, Tool, Norma Jean, Jay-Z
Good bands in red.

Cage The Elephant, System Of A Down, The Smashing Pumpkins, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Scars On Broadway, Rage Against The Machine, Hawthorne Heights, A Day In The Life, The Beatles, Insane Clown Posse, Eminem, Cypress Hill, Daft Punk, KoRn, Slipknot, The Devil Wears Prada, Goldfinger, Relient K, Evanescence, Gorillaz, Guns N' Roses, Hollywood Undead, Kid Rock, Akira Yamaoka, Lady Gaga, Limp Bizkit, Queens Of The Stone Age, My Chemical Romance, Metallica, Nirvana, The Offspring, Paramore, Panic At The Disco, Avenged Sevenfold, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Senses Fail, Suicidal Tendencies, Slow Children, Static-X, Tokio Hotel, Weezer, Beastie Boys, The Beatles, iwrestledabearonce, Owl City, Silversun Pickups, Girls' Generation, The Strokes, Skindred

Kinda outdated but bleh. You get the idea.

Offline Raunky

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 02:12:52 AM »
 Wait, wait, wait.
You highlight Slayer, but not The Grateful Dead? Seriosuly, dood, get the fuck out.
As you can see, I did not employ the use of our coolface smiley. That is because I am totally serious. You have offended multiple generations with your choice of highlights. I hope that one day you can learn the error of your ways.

Offline Ducky

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 02:30:20 AM »
I forgot about Daft Punk! My brother went all the way to Paris to see them for the Alive 2007 recording.

Offline Scotty

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 02:42:28 AM »
HEY DONT FORGET ABOUT MICHEAL JACKSON  lol.gif jkjk ya right!
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Offline Ducky

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 03:01:58 AM »
I like MJ.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 06:36:51 AM »
Welcome to CG ;D
Phim Bogason

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 07:29:28 AM »
*mumble mumble* stupid heavy metal music

WOOHOO FOR DnB, Trance, House!

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 07:31:53 AM »

By the power of the Devil, you will burn in the fires of Damnation.
Phim Bogason

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »
Wait, wait, wait.
You highlight Slayer, but not The Grateful Dead? Seriosuly, dood, get the fuck out.
As you can see, I did not employ the use of our coolface smiley. That is because I am totally serious. You have offended multiple generations with your choice of highlights. I hope that one day you can learn the error of your ways.
Was considering highlighting them but I have honestly never heard one of their songs.

Offline Ducky

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 08:31:24 PM »

Caspa, Rusko, and Pendulum are my shit.

Offline Raunky

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 09:15:28 PM »
DID SOME ONE SAY DUBSTEP?
No...no wait no one did. Never mind.

I FUCKING LOVE DUBSTEP!! (CopperCab Dubstep Remix)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 09:15:28 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal