Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: HACKS  (Read 4610 times)

Offline Ergo Proxy

HACKS
« on: September 14, 2010, 01:52:06 AM »
So, I and many others have noticed alot of people we think are hackers. I know it is always hard to proove but some we have proof for, but nothing has been done. Just thought I should let you guys know. If this server is going to carry the CG name it has to be up to the standards of our other servers.
You can no more evade my wrath...Than you could your own shadow.

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: HACKS
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 01:55:32 AM »
I've talked to a couple different admins about situations, they said they'd look into it, but so far no evidence has been placed here on the forums and honestly there hasn't been a thread started about it previously, I'm starting to think I need to throw my name into the admin ring for CSS too >.>

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 01:55:32 AM »

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 01:55:47 AM »
I have evidence that Watupdog was hacking at some point, (or I STRONGLY think he was) but idk how to upload files. :|
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

G-man

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 02:07:10 AM »
I haven't heard about any hackers. O_O

Give me a list of suspect names, I'll spec them for 10 rounds and make a decision.
Is this plan okay? :D

ALSO POST SUGGESTIONS FOR LEGITIMATE EVIDENCE THAT VALIDATES BANNING, it'll help the admins, who aren't that keen on detecting hackers. Please and thanks :D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 02:09:31 AM by G-man »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 02:07:44 AM »
This whole hacker things is so hard to administrate for me. I wanna cut my balls of and  gizz no more.

Offline Holy

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 02:24:42 AM »
Years and years ago I used to hack and know what to look for in a hacker.. I am 95% sure watupdog is using walls. His behavior while using them is he will happen to go to the place where his target is camping and look away from them, doing his best not to look at them directly, when he is about to go around the corner he happens to look in the direction of the target and kills them.

It's so obvious that he is walling.

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 02:38:58 AM »
Here's some evidence of watupdog hacking, in .dem files.

http://www.filefront.com/17289040/watupdog_evidence.rar

"hacks" to "hacks4" are evidence of him hacking, and "hacks5" is me asking him how he knew I was behind the crate in "hacks4". He was obviously lying at that point, you can go back to "hacks4" to check that he was lying.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 02:41:21 AM by JohnCyKlopZ »
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

G-man

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 03:04:09 AM »
I'll interrogate him if I see him again. I'm probably going to end up banning him because this seems pretty legit to me.

Anyone else's thoughts on this evidence?

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 08:29:21 AM »
i'm not dling anything.. XD
anywho, i don't know about watupdog, we played onevone and i didn't lose everytime i startled him several times in fact, mainly when i was using the clarion.
anywho it is a proven fact that how many % was it meh i am not sure but atleast a very high amount of the people on css hacks.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 12:36:09 PM »
Shit sorry Didn't see this post I'll put on Xtaro+ Or w/e it was called anti hack tool dects and bans most shit.

And if you see a hacker upload vid I have good experience in knowing if they r and i'll tell u. Provide Steam ID and vid. And use logic screen shakes question.. ban!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 01:39:04 PM »
And just because you suck at CS:S don't whine not everyone hacks. I noticed alot of the whiney ttt players have been in the server lately being all annoying accusing people who are regs of the CS:S server, not CG specifically as hackers.

It's bad to handle it like this

Admin: DUDE OMFG YOU HACK
AssumedHacker: Dude what are you talking about?
Admin: I saw no recoil and you were shooting through stuff
AssumedHacker: I heard him coming
Admin: I was specing it looks like hacks because I would know I'm a Admin (Errr err)
AssumedHacker: Fuck you dude thats bullshit I dont hack, go fuck yourself you noob.
Admin: Bans (assumed hacker for Admin Disrespect/hacking/ETC)

Either way there has been a few scenario's that have played out close to this recently.
Some of you need to remember.

1. Get Condumps and SteamId's!
2. Get Demo's (Multiple POV from different users even better)
3. Have a witness (WITH PROOF, not just yeah man I saw it (unless you have none) )
4. Post said proof and complaint formally.
5. Wait for response to hopefully perm ban the individual. (If the player is so blatantly hacking with a really shaky screen and you already have your evidence then go ahead and ban him at least temp until formal ban authorized?)

Not that I don't suspect watupdog and others. I DO, but it's bad business just yelling hacks clicking a few buttons and banning people because you aren't as skilled.

CS:S is much different than other games. It requires you to rely on instincts and senses, while others games you can make your way through point an clicking. Thus there will always be a better CS:S player who gets headshots while jumping and screwing your sister at the same time! lol j/k about the sister thing but yeah.

Reviewing the demos now.

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »
Aggred people do call hacks way to fast HOWEVER its true theres alot of hackers in css. Vac and Non.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »
I agree and we've had em too. But its just lately there's been more accusations than before the TTT server went down.

I just watched them and I don't think killing a T behind a crate while flashed is considered hacking when he just killed one in front of the crate. It's safe to assume where one T is there is more.

Tho I myself have actually suspected watupdog, I don't see it as proof.

I just think we should avoid scaring people off. Besides its challenging playing against good players don't whine about just find a server that fits your skill level!

Good call tho for bringing it to the attention of others on the forums as opposed to just banning outright.

He should def be on a CG watch list lol...

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 02:58:05 PM »
I agree and we've had em too. But its just lately there's been more accusations than before the TTT server went down.

I just watched them and I don't think killing a T behind a crate while flashed is considered hacking when he just killed one in front of the crate. It's safe to assume where one T is there is more.

Tho I myself have actually suspected watupdog, I don't see it as proof.

I just think we should avoid scaring people off. Besides its challenging playing against good players don't whine about just find a server that fits your skill level!

Good call tho for bringing it to the attention of others on the forums as opposed to just banning outright.

He should def be on a CG watch list lol...

We had one fellow come on the server last night, Ergo and I grew suspicious about him. Ergo loked up his steam ID, hes been banned a few times for hacking, and then I asked him, he said 'yeah I hack.' nothing was ever done.

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »
Is he perma banned? Info?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal