Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What's UP On CSS Reg Server Info!  (Read 11935 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

What's UP On CSS Reg Server Info!
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:16:39 AM »
Well as you should All know the 20 Slot CSS server has been up for about a 2 days now. It seems to be doing fairly well.

We are running Happy Hour a few other small things.

Lets get to explaining Happy Hour.

Happy Hour will give every player weapons and equipment for free at the predefined time (8 till 9 every week day). I have no Idea what time zone its garbing but I will fix and mess with that later. So In simple Terms during this hour you get free Ak47s or what not. Only 1 Hour A day.

Also I may add a Trophie addon or Achievements custom to the server. Small interesting stuff.

If you have request go ahead and post below. ALSO if you need me ASAP and your own server type !alert and I will receive an SMS on my phone (feature not yet working).

Anyways just thought I'd fill everyone in.

ALSO you can expect Reserved Slots to open at some point :D
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: What's UP On CSS Reg Server Info!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 04:29:19 AM »
Also to help admins more easily use CG's CSS Server you now type !command instead of @command.

Enjoy :D
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 04:29:19 AM »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 05:02:31 AM »
i demand sourcemod!       haha
eventscripts = good to a degree
mani = just a dangly ball sack
sourcemod = most used most understood most widely used most understandable most best most of the most and reliable

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 05:07:21 AM »
1.i demand sourcemod!       haha
2.eventscripts = good to a degree
3.mani = just a dangly ball sack
4.sourcemod = most used most understood most widely used most understandable most best most of the most and reliable
1. Easy to add
2. Good? ES is insane. With proper Restrictions of course. ES rarely conflicts with anything since it is built to work a long side everything especially source mod and some plugins for mani as well.

The last server held mani and source fine So if you really want it. I still can't understand why it has less functions as far as I can tell other then its own plugin capabilities.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 11:52:28 AM »
UPDATE*
Messed up edit :/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 03:06:47 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 09:42:20 AM »
UPDATE*
Pending

We will be changing the admin system from Mani to Source Mod  Admin. Thus please do not jump up and attack everyone just because your admin may not be working or setup yet. This will probably happen and it will be fixed so please calm down.

The new admin system should be up this week. HOWEVER I will be extremely busy preparing for a Retest so I'm not sure when or if I will have time for it this week but if I do then be patient because I am busy.

ALSO in addition to this. We wish to add new Maps. Perhaps rat maps etc. Please suggest maps, and other things in this forum. Thank you.

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 10:15:36 AM »
YEssssss or if you wish I will make a new thread and link to the map forums here for it? let me know again YES

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »
have we been added to the admin list ?
If you applied and were accepted and provided your steam ID then you should be atm in the admin system.

Some testing command :

!say Hi whats up

This is admin say. Also if you wish you could just say "! hey" with out the say.

Also !kick and !ban with out any

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 10:48:42 PM »
i tried that today when i was alone on the server i tried !kick but it said i didn't have the rights to use this command it's the same with fearless to  :-\

also yes i was approved i was admin on the CG ZPS server and the TTT one then i had to give them up because of lack of free time.....now that i have some time again im back playing games  :P

I may have forgot to add you in. Steam ID?

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 10:51:24 PM »
BRO SERVER NEEDS UPDATE.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 11:51:23 PM »
BRO SERVER NEEDS UPDATE.
O SNAP! I wish that was auto wait no I don't I just wish Css stoped fucking updating fucking steam.

Updating in progress please wait 5-15 mins.

EDIT: Update Complete.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 11:55:29 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 11:45:34 AM »
ANOTHER UPDATE :\

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 05:39:40 PM »
<STEAM_0:1:30213198>  ;)

I'll try my best to add you in today. :( Sorry I am super busy.

Offline Dante

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 01:10:34 PM »
steam keeps updating css like every day.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 01:37:40 PM »
steam keeps updating css like every day.
Another update today? Im at uni on lunch need an update?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 01:37:40 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal