Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUY BIOSHOCK 2!  (Read 5790 times)

Skieski

Re: BUY BIOSHOCK 2!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 03:03:15 AM »
they fucked up big sister.  damn it.  ohay lets nerf the huge antagonist and then make the game so much like the last one it doesnt feel all that new. 

failnewdeveloper fails the franchise.

What? You are condemning the entire game for one single change to the big sister modification?

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 11:09:47 AM »
fail.....
I actually liked the way the big sister appeared and so forth, and if you play at hard YOU ARE GONNA HAVE A HECK OF A TIME BEATING THOSE SHITS =P
Anyways I felt the game was an awesome addition to the game franchise, and i don't see how you can complain because this is the second game, and it is very rare that a game franchise actually does at all decent with the second game DX

anyways Bioshock has so many games to redeem itself, bioshock wiki tells that they stated that there will be, 3 sequals and 2 prequels or something, so that makes 5 games =P

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 11:09:47 AM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 03:48:56 PM »
not just that, i mean ffs you never feel tough like a big daddy should, the character you play feels weak like the regular character from the first game, its just kinda bleh.  they coulda done more with the game, it feels more generic and shit, like instead of being more innovative like the first was they tried to keep it more like regular FPS games, like the crappy multiplayer (although the CTF is kinda ok)

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Skieski

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 05:03:35 PM »
not just that, i mean ffs you never feel tough like a big daddy should, the character you play feels weak like the regular character from the first game, its just kinda bleh.  they coulda done more with the game, it feels more generic and shit, like instead of being more innovative like the first was they tried to keep it more like regular FPS games, like the crappy multiplayer (although the CTF is kinda ok)

You have powered plasmids in one hand and a massive drill in the other one. A splicer barely tickles you. The real deal comes when you face others like you. I DID feel pretty tough, specially after a few gene tonics. (ex: Made my drill freeze, therefore freezing everybody I hit with it) (ex: Made that when a splicer hits me, fire explodes around me, setting everybody on fire)
And to be honest, I do not know what is more innovative than a player PLAYING as a big metal monster with unlimited game play possibilities.

And yes, the multiplayer need to be patched, badly.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 05:34:03 PM »
Indeed but have either off you tried sp on hard yet? DX
you don't feel tough at all you feel like a sack of shit, so i have to give chris that one... DX
but anyways, loved the game =P

Offline Christovski

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »
also HACKING IS TOO FUCKING EASY.  I mean it was cake in the first one, but at LEAST you had to sneak up on the machine or shock it with a plasmid. 

This one its like ohay theres a camera, MINE, theres a turret, MINE!

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Skieski

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 04:49:20 PM »
also HACKING IS TOO FUCKING EASY.  I mean it was cake in the first one, but at LEAST you had to sneak up on the machine or shock it with a plasmid. 

This one its like ohay theres a camera, MINE, theres a turret, MINE!

You do not like the difficulty of the hacking system? Then use the hardest difficulty! Still not enough? Then drop the remote hack tool after the first obstacle and never use it again! Never use the scout plasmid either! Problem solved. You can go back to your "sneak, shock" way.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »
I'm just sayin they made this game too much like boring simple FPS games and not as complex as previous games made by the proper developer and that makes Chris sad.  Chris likes original games that are complex and require a brain to play.

Skieski

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 10:16:15 PM »
I'm just sayin they made this game too much like boring simple FPS games and not as complex as previous games made by the proper developer and that makes Chris sad.  Chris likes original games that are complex and require a brain to play.

After a fast paced action scene involving a Bigsister and a very large glass wall, you have your first face-to-face encounter with the ocean. As you, a genetically modified human in a diving suit, rush out to meet it you hear the beautifully sad musical compositions by Garry while the decaying and fascinating Utopian city unveils above you. A wonderful aquatic ecosystem meets your eyes while you swim through the ocean floor, gazing in wonder at all that which lays there. Looking at a buildingĀ“s glass wall, you see a splicer fighting a big daddy, who tries his best to defend the poor mutilated child whose only roll in the world it to recycle adam from corpses. However, you do not hear them, and they feel very far away. Its just you and the ocean, alone, while the starlight falls over your shoulders as a green splendor.

Boring Simple FPS Game?

Offline Christovski

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 05:51:35 PM »
So this may be necromancing but I just watched the zeropunctuation review and i have to say I pretty much agree with most of his issues with the game.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1494-BioShock-2

enjoy.

Skieski

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 06:27:53 PM »
Its not loading for me.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 01:19:35 PM »
the whole page or the video?  if its the video within the page not working, click this:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/help

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 01:19:35 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal