CG Main > Announcements/Information

CojointGaming - It's up to you #Challenge #GoneWrong #Viral

<< < (2/4) > >>

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Finniespin on March 25, 2019, 06:14:04 PM ---I am down with whatever.

Why not both. A move in gmod. Like the good ol times.

Im open for suggestions :)

--- End quote ---
I actually have a better method for us to watch movies then in Gmod now that will work for everyone. But other then that YES! :dab500:

Guztav.:
I still want the TTT server back.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Guztav. on March 27, 2019, 12:19:33 AM ---I still want the TTT server back.

--- End quote ---
That's acceptable. Do you still play TTT?

Guztav.:

--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on March 27, 2019, 01:38:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Guztav. on March 27, 2019, 12:19:33 AM ---I still want the TTT server back.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Currently, no. I ran my own servers on/off throughout the last few years though. I'd play the shit out of it again if our server was brought back online. I know a bunch of other people who I think probably would too.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Guztav. on March 28, 2019, 01:59:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on March 27, 2019, 01:38:30 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Currently, no. I ran my own servers on/off throughout the last few years though. I'd play the shit out of it again if our server was brought back online. I know a bunch of other people who I think probably would too.

--- End quote ---
Ok, I would definitely need help and support to get that off the ground as last time I tried there wasn't enough support so I was unable to get a consistent population. A man named Milkman was very helpful with this but eventually grew impatient and went to a different community I think which was understandable all things considered. Hopefully he'd help with this again if I can get others on board as well. So if you can show me some others that would play or help populate it then we will do this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version