Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: admin application  (Read 7652 times)

Offline uzihell100

admin application
« on: February 09, 2014, 05:52:28 PM »

In game name:(=CG=) Kermit

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060475498/home

What helpful qualities do you possess: i have good patancie and i dont tolorate bullying or harssment i am stric but fun and out going,.

What country are you from: U.S

Microphone: yes

Do you have past admin/forum experience:yes

Do you use our TS server:i will be

Additional Note i love the ttt server and it is so much fun every one is nice and cool.

I may not have the 20 posts but the forum has been dead so it's kinda understandable right
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:30:22 PM by uzihell100 »

Offline CannonFodder

Re: admin application
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:29:58 PM »
Which server you applying for?
Spirit

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:29:58 PM »

Offline Kwarte

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 09:19:39 PM »
20 LEGITIMATE POSTS ON THE FORUM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 20+ POSTS, DO NOT APPLY.

I dont know you and you've created your account last month and only 2 post so far, I would tell you to post some more (even tho the forum is a bit dead, you have to make a name for yourself before applying.

So far i'm not giving you a vote, but it's tie between -1 and 0.
Make your prove and come back I'd say.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 10:28:58 PM »
20 LEGITIMATE POSTS ON THE FORUM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 20+ POSTS, DO NOT APPLY.

I dont know you and you've created your account last month and only 2 post so far, I would tell you to post some more (even tho the forum is a bit dead, you have to make a name for yourself before applying.

So far i'm not giving you a vote, but it's tie between -1 and 0.
Make your prove and come back I'd say.
Yeah, but with the current crap on the forum. It's pretty much impossible for that to be achieved due to the forums low activity.
I'd understand if it was 5 or less post at this point.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 06:13:12 PM »
Inject it is kermit an u said the posts did not matter jsut make an intro i though

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 06:15:19 PM »
Inject what i have said is ok rigt and it is for the TTT server the new one

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 11:41:56 PM »
Inject what i have said is ok rigt and it is for the TTT server the new one

I realize you're barely a teenager. I realize you're still learning words and grammar. As an admin, you're gonna need to be CLEAR with what you need to say to people. When someone's RDMing, Ghosting, etc, you have to tell them CLEARLY no.

I have NO CLUE what you tried to say here.

Kid, make sure you pay attention in English class and learn grammar. I don't say this as an insult, but rather if you can't communicate well, you WON'T be taken seriously against some jerk breaking the rules.

Don't turn into a moron who thinks it's okay to type like one.

As for your application, I cannot properly assess you as an admin. I'd have to get to know you more.

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »
I cant type because i hace a hard time but i would be able to tell people to stop RDMing with a clear anwser.  I am able to handel this.

Offline Milkman007

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 02:08:07 AM »
Don't mean to sound like an ass, but you don't have too much time on the TTT servers. You have enough and I don't blame you because those servers are dead AF at times but you also have strong ties with other servers that might affect you being on at times. I don't even know why i'm here or how the ranking system works so I'll give you a 57  trollface                 Good luck <3
"Black Dynamite"

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 11:44:33 AM »
Lol milkman love man (n0 homo)

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 10:23:04 AM »
Yesterday when I joined the server and the ongoing round ended, you had RDMed a proven inno (I think he was proven) and you left.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 01:46:07 PM »
Yesterday when I joined the server and the ongoing round ended, you had RDMed a proven inno (I think he was proven) and you left.
    are u dumb no i did not i am a trusted on the server so shut up i would not rdm and eave u on drugs

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 02:24:11 PM »
    are u dumb no i did not i am a trusted on the server so shut up i would not rdm and eave u on drugs

I looked at the round events and it said you did kill someone on your team. After the round I was trying to add your ban but I couldn't since trials don't have access.
TGOD

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »

I looked at the round events and it said you did kill someone on your team. After the round I was trying to add your ban but I couldn't since trials don't have access.
i did kill some one because they where mass rdming why would i put my trusted rank in risk i just got trusted i was killing an rdme. And who was it i killed and plzz dm the logs i would like to see the proof.

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 04:10:24 PM »

i did kill some one because they where mass rdming why would i put my trusted rank in risk i just got trusted i was killing an rdme. And who was it i killed and plzz dm the logs i would like to see the proof.

I didn't take a screenshot of the logs, but I'm sure Inject has the logs somewhere, he can check them.
TGOD

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 04:10:24 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal