Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Tendovvi  (Read 4135 times)

Offline Tendovvi

[TTT] Tendovvi
« on: January 23, 2014, 04:38:06 AM »
In game name: Tendovvi

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: -

What country are you from (and time zone): Finland, GMT +2

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tendovvi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12624349

Do you have past admin experience: Yes, was Head Admin on a ZPS server for some time until I quit and I was an admin on CG TTT for 2 years before getting removed for inactivity

What makes you want to apply for an admin: Recent rebellious resigns and therefore having almost no admins left

What admin-like qualities do you possess: Maturity

Do you use a Microphone: Yes

Please list at least 3 CG rules in your own words and why they're important to CG:

- No RDMing: Do I even have to explain? =P

- No Ghosting, hacking etc: Would be stupid if people could use any hacks they want or if ghosting was allowed, the game would be pretty much unplayable

- Traitors can't camp for longer than a certain amount of time // traitors with less than 2 kills after the round has ended will be slain: Dis I like, I don't understand how difficult can it be for some people to get 2 kills in 8 mins -.-

Additional Notes:
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Blackllama

Re: [TTT] Tendovvi
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 01:39:42 PM »
Just out of curiosity, have you read the forum lately?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 01:39:42 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 06:46:18 PM »
yeah and he asked me. TTT is still open and populated at times.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 11:26:39 PM »
yeah and he asked me. TTT is still open and populated at times.
True, it has had some people. Noticed that there was an ex-admin or two playing on it a few days ago, kinda funny.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 12:57:29 AM »
I'd have to -1 if I could, but if TTT needs the admins I guess it doesn't matter.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 01:02:18 AM »
I'd have to -1 if I could, but if TTT needs the admins I guess it doesn't matter.
Why -1? Care to elaborate?
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Billy

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 02:16:54 AM »
I'm going to have to -1.

Every time I've seen him on while he was an admin he either:
-Didn't do his job (not following up on reports or checking logs, etc etc)
-Was drunk and would either micspam music or sing himself
-Was high and casually RDMing people every once in a while

Don't get me wrong; he's a cool guy and I like him, but he wasn't very much of an admin any more than just a regular player with admin powers that were never used.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 02:31:42 AM »
I'm going to have to -1.

Don't get me wrong; he's a cool guy and I like him, but he wasn't very much of an admin any more than just a regular player with admin powers that were never used.

pretty much this, the only time he admins is when people dont get their 2 kills, or if he needs to put is trademark "smiley" for the lulz
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 03:08:03 AM »
Everyone just seemed to have a general dislike for him, and I promptly blocked him after he sent me a link to some screamer website. So he might as well be in the same boat as gopib for me as far as "eligible for admin" goes, but idunno. The few times I did play with him, he ragequit after dying and I don't think that's against the rules but I always found it distasteful. People have complained about him being a bit annoying a lot in the past but I don't think that would seriously impede his ability to be an admin for things like ZPS and Hidden, but I feel like he's too goofy and happyfuntime trollzywollzy to admin the "more serious" TTT server. If you do end up getting a relaxed TTT server I would probably +1 him but Idunno. I mean, literally anyone could admin a TTT server if they learned; and he's been admin before so he can definitely do it, and if he populated constantly and didn't fool around or abuse any he might do alright, but I'm just not sure.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Ðeath.

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 03:23:47 AM »
I'm going to have to -1.

Add in the fact he did have a week ban for RDM, I think it's been.. six months is it?

Mostly the being drunk, and not doing job. Even when he was a Veteran Admin, he didn't really show his face later on.

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 09:27:42 AM »
I went on time away in July, and got my admin removed due to inactivity like 2 months later or so, when I got banned I wasn't an admin anymore. Wasn't it a rule that admins shouldn't admin under the influence? It's just what I did. I've quit playing drunk now anyway, I don't even drink that often anymore. I admit I am somewhat lazy when other admins are on so I usually just dealt with the campers, but when the server was full and I was the only admin, I think I did my job pretty well (if I wasn't under the influence).

Honestly I don't think that I would have even reapplied if almost all of the TTT admins wouldn't have resigned. It's just annoying to play with rdmers and trolls without any admins.

We really need admins now, I would be glad if you gave me another shot, or atleast gave me my powers back til we get more active admins, then I really don't mind being a regular player, I mean I like my VIP tag and admins don't have it =P
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Mercy

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 06:44:49 PM »
+1 Good guy, knows the rules. Made improvements in more ways than one. #Still a joker  laughface
FRESDOM!

Quote from: All of Haiti
Mercy = bad singer and aimbot
Quote from: Slayha -,..,- (Rageoholic)
I hear masturbation increases TTT abilities....

Quote from: Lone Grey
Lone Grey: I am pissed at something else right now.
Lone Grey: Just in denial
Lone Grey: I JUST SAW THE FUCKING SEASON 3 FINALE OF MY LITTLE PONY

Quote from: Old Crow
so of you have both don't fret!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 09:48:23 PM »
Accepted!

We are in need of TTT admins and I feel despite some negative comments from community members who's intentions are potentially unpure do not give me enough to deny this application.

Under watch, but accepted. By the sounds of it the issues that happened before, no longer apply as you have stopped doing them.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 09:48:23 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal