Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What change do YOU want for CG?  (Read 5917 times)

Offline Tyber

Re: What change do YOU want for CG?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 12:00:16 AM »
Name change.
Conjoint Gaming is dead, all hail Conjoined Gaming!

No but srs, maybe rework TTT with all new maps, weapons, a retraining of all admins so they're all on the same page, something along those lines. Because the last time I was on, it was pretty hectic.

Offline Spadie

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 12:03:53 AM »
Well, every time I come on the site there is always some huge drama happening. Pretty much the reason why I've almost completely stopped playing on CG servers.

What do I want from CG? I want CG and all of its members to realise that it's a gaming community and not a government whose country is on the brink of war and/or The Real Housewives of Yo Mommas Basement.

Seriously. It's a site that runs gaming servers and a basic forum. It's not the end of the world, chill out.

---
Oh goddammit.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 12:03:53 AM »

Offline DBag

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2013, 04:49:15 PM »
Can we get the right hand man of the head admin position approved. I would like to also call it something else because that name is to long. I want to see red in that position but I know he will never ask for it. That and I can see some real benefits from it when used correctly.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Christovski

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »
Would the bolded (aka approved) donator incentives under the Forum not be easy to implement?  I mean honestly I would donate for some of this shit :P

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=10749.0

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2013, 05:25:32 PM »
I was also thinking of having an (almost) no rules allowed secret forum board for donators.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2013, 05:31:35 PM »
I was also thinking of having an (almost) no rules allowed secret forum board for donators.

We have that it's called My Little Corner of Madness trollface

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2013, 05:38:29 PM »

We have that it's called My Little Corner of Madness trollface

Yeah except I despise that board and want it deleted so perhaps we'll exchange one for the other but I doubt we'd have enough donators to warrant a section like that but if we did I imagine it'd be fun.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2013, 05:41:04 PM »
Technically if you look back over the last year we've had a buttload of people donate in CG, and some of them aren't even permabanned ;D

Regardless, want forum things mentioned in that donations thread.  WANT THEM

Offline DBag

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2013, 06:12:05 PM »
+1 to all donate ideas
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline oobla37

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2013, 06:18:59 PM »
Seriously, stop throwing ideas around for donator perks and just implement SOMETHING. Change it later if it doesn't work.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2013, 06:26:38 PM »
I demand the CLS have weiners next to their names.

Offline Red

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2013, 06:30:24 PM »
Seriously, stop throwing ideas around for donator perks and just implement SOMETHING. Change it later if it doesn't work.
^
Let's try out some of the ideas we already have before we start with adding more. If an idea doesn't work or if it causes problems then fix it or get rid of it. This page is like... Gotta think of a good analogy... Ok.

This page is basically like several books (or anime/manga episodes/volumes, whatever floats your boat.), we keep gettong through about half of the book/show and then we stop and start watching or reading another book/show.

We need to start finishing the "books/shows" instead of leaving them unfinished and only half done. I dunno if any of what I wrote will make sense to you all but it made sense to me when I was writing it =P.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2013, 06:30:24 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal