Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [The Hidden: Source] tatcher  (Read 9195 times)

Offline tatcher

[The Hidden: Source] tatcher
« on: November 12, 2013, 06:34:38 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: No.

In game name: tatcher

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057709812/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48722042

Do you have past admin experience: I have a lot of past Administrator/Moderator experiance, I've been an Admin on an active steam group  that hosted Gmod, Hidden and Killing Floor, I've Moderated and Administrated a couple of Minecraft servers and so on.

Why you wish to be admin: I wish to be an Admin because I see a lack of active staff on the servers at certain times, some of those times the servers needed a staff member because of someone who wasn't following the rules properly. I want to help out the server by being there when others can't.

What are some good qualities you possess: I'm a very kind and polite guy, but I also strictly follow rules and listen to the peole who are ''over'' me. You can't make me angry that easily so I can maintain a calm and civilized behavior towards people who are not following the rules. I'm very active on the servers, at least an hour every other day, and I try my best to politely ask people who are breaking the rules to stop, It's not much but at least I try.

What country are you from: Norway.

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes.

Additional Notes: I know I haven't posted on the forums at all, but I'm giving it a try anyways.

Offline Leetgrain

Re: [The Hidden: Source] tatcher
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 06:37:27 PM »
Sorry, but you should at least have seen the requirements before posting:

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:

20 LEGITIMATE POSTS ON THE FORUM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 20+ POSTS, DO NOT APPLY. Use of the forum is a requirement of all Admin.  If you do not check the forums at least once a week, your Admin powers can be removed. Spam posts and Necro posts will block your application.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 06:37:27 PM »

Offline Red

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 06:38:43 PM »
Sorry Tatcher, I don't really know you... Erm while I'm sure you're a good guy who is capable of being a great admin we'd like to get to know you before we can give you that power.... Hope you understand. Get a few more posts and we'll see...

Sorry mate -1.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline tatcher

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 06:44:59 PM »
It's okay, this is what I expected :P I'm not a forum person so those 20 posts won't be coming any time soon. Thanks for taking your time to read my Application, though.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 04:16:02 AM »
Denied

Insufficient posts.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 04:16:02 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal