Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ventilo ip still up on the frontpage  (Read 5248 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Ventilo ip still up on the frontpage
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »
Either way, you were talking about Finnie's theme being bad, well Vertex theme is broken so don't act like it is perfect, Vertex is crappy and broken too and needs to be fixed :P

I view the forums other places than my home computer (which has a 32" HD monitor), my laptop is only 14" so its resolution is less than 1080p, and my computer at work doesn't have HD monitor, thats at 1400x900 and still displays wrong :P

You're using the wrong version of Vertex then. There is Vertex-lowres which fixes this problem.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 08:00:41 PM »
Have shit nice lots of cash nice house...

Live of satelite connection.

...wut
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 08:00:41 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2013, 08:16:21 PM »
I view the forums other places than my home computer (which has a 32" HD monitor), my laptop is only 14" so its resolution is less than 1080p, and my computer at work doesn't have HD monitor, thats at 1400x900 and still displays wrong :P

This.

Websites should be compatible with more than just the best graphics. If the only option in video games was Ultra, who the fuck would be playing modern-day video games? Not consoles, that's for sure.

I use a 720p screen on my laptop to view my forums, even if I have my home computer available, as I'm usually using my home computer to play video games and therefore having my laptop to peruse the forums is helpful; when the main theme is broken, its less helpful.

Spoiler for Hidden:
TL;DR
If you're saying that the forums are meant to use 1080p and only 1080p, then you're not running the forums correctly.
OH man time to own some noobs.

First off 1080 isn't the best it's just the most common. 720 should work fine for this on the forums as well. It's not like 1080 is a billionaires life style, homeless people can gather enough cash for a 720p monitor for Christ sake.

I will also insert that calling someone poor in pretty mean Inject. Regardless if it was sarcasm. It is just something you do not do. Since how do you know they are not living in a very struggled lifestyle where they have to dumpster dive for food?
/rant
Pretty mean? When people act like that they need to be pushed back on the train (Keep your hands and limbs inside the train at all time children).
If you have to dumster dive for food, you should probably get off the PC and get a job and stop spending time on CG's forums. I highly doubt anyone is dumber diving, and you act as if I live a grand life style or something.

And /done
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 08:40:23 AM »
Have shit nice lots of cash nice house...

Live of satelite connection.

...wut
Poor=/=bad internet

Look up Injects post.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 08:40:23 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal