Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Main page Scrolling bulletins  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Main page Scrolling bulletins
« on: October 14, 2013, 12:34:01 PM »
What do I mean by that? I mean instead of having just one, static announcement (Picture, text at the bottom), for there to be a flash board with lots of different announcements, that each of the HA's and GM's help and keep running with updates on their servers, or anything going on on the servers (one bulletin per server, with whatever updates they want to add to it). It should resize with the browser, should look clean, and should fit in with the aesthetic of the server.

If you're totally confused by what I mean, I mean something like on the Steam store page - the box with a side scrolling bar, that has many different games that are on offer or are new. I think something like that would be great. But centered around our different servers, most recent topics, giveaways, events, etc.

Sorry for being so vague, really busy atm. But if you want me to clear anything up I'll be able to.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

Re: Main page Scrolling bulletins
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 02:24:17 PM »
Would be a good idea, but there are almost never announcements so there would be next to nothing for it :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 02:24:17 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »
Would be a good idea, but there are almost never announcements so there would be next to nothing for it :P

That's why I say to Let HA's and GM's post things about their servers (on their respective tab), that way anything going on, or any new additions can be seen by everyone on the main page.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal