Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

What days of the week work best for you?

Sunday
8 (15.4%)
Monday
2 (3.8%)
Tuesday
1 (1.9%)
Wednesday
2 (3.8%)
Thursday
2 (3.8%)
Friday
17 (32.7%)
Saturday
20 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: CG Fun Nights  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Pillz

CG Fun Nights
« on: September 18, 2013, 08:12:44 PM »
This is where we shall discuss the possibility of CG hosting fun nights one or two days out of every month. I'm thinking we should all decide on a specific day together because usually Fridays are very busy for people and days like Saturday or Tuesday work better for them. We could even change the days, have a hidden fun night next Thursday, wait a week or two and have on for TF2 and so on.

We should advertise fun nights on our servers, and inform people that you can play by joining the forum and posting in the thread to be PM'd the password or whatever. We post the link for the specific server's fun night thread explaining what fun will be had there. This would bring more people into the forums and into the community. The ones already in the Steam group would hopefully see our announcements and come post to find out more, etc. Usually the players on the server 1-2 hours before fun night are the ones who will sign up and do anything to join when they hear we'll be closing the server to CG only for a "fun night".

If people think it should only be admin only, we can do that at first or even section the night off with two passwords for admins and regular players. 7PM Admin only set up and goofy crazy unregulated slap time 8PM-10PM Fun maps and good times for regular players, goofy votes, lots of laughs.

So what do YOU guys want out of fun nights and what days should we do them? What maps should be played, and what else can we do to make things fun and exciting? What do you all think about advertising fun nights to others and requiring people to post on the forum to join? If we set a post limit that would inhibit forum activity/spam so I think just a post or two asking to be included should be enough. It can be 100% up to each head admin.

Admin only-fun night could also just be L4D/NMRiH/Dota2 games on TS2, splitting into rooms and stuff. Then we could take the fun night to HL2DM, Sven co-op, or Minecraft and have fun.

What other suggestions do you guys have? How should we do dis?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

Re: CG Fun Nights
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 08:17:57 PM »
My ZM fun nights will be CG only, but for both admins and normal players, as long as they are from CG and not random people that some poopface gave the password to.

Might be different time each time we do it, it won't be weekly but it will be more than once a month.  Depends on when I am available to set up the server.

I don't think every fun night needs to be set up the same, but that is how I am doing mine.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 08:17:57 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 03:23:02 AM »
Bump?

How does a day once every two weeks sound? We decide on a game/server to all play together on and a time to do it, and for games like L4D we can meet in Steam chats and try to organize games where we play with everyone.

Again what would ideal days be and what times are you all usually free?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 04:49:26 AM »
Bump?

How does a day once every two weeks sound? We decide on a game/server to all play together on and a time to do it, and for games like L4D we can meet in Steam chats and try to organize games where we play with everyone.

Again what would ideal days be and what times are you all usually free?

Most of us are likely free Friday nights.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline crovv

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 07:25:17 AM »
I'm free most Friday nights and most weekends.

Offline DBag

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 12:17:58 AM »
This is something that me and wooley have been thinking about. So I would love to be included in the planning of fun nights. That way we can switch it up between CG ran game servers and IsYn ran game servers. I am 100% happy to help with planning and setting things up whether that be getting the word out or coding.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 12:17:58 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal