Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Favorite Mecha  (Read 4851 times)

Offline Old Crow

Favorite Mecha
« on: August 28, 2013, 06:35:40 PM »
Pretty simple. What is you favorite mecha. Can be from any series.

Mine would be Wing Zero. Just one bad ass looking mech that can destroy entire space stations with one shot. The color scheme looks sweet and it can turn into a plane as well (shocker I'd like that one)

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

Re: Favorite Mecha
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 06:45:40 PM »

BLOOD ASP!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 06:45:40 PM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 06:51:07 PM »

Produced as the final part of the E.F.S.F's reorganization plan - the "UC Project " - the Unicorn Gundam is a revolutionary design and to be the main symbol of the "U.C. project's" main goal - to destroy any traces of Zeonism in the Earth Sphere - and thus not only does it features a Gundam design, but also incorporates an anti-Newtype system. Two prototype machines were completed at Anaheim Electronics' factory in Granada. However, when the Vist Foundation took control of the project, they turned the Gundam into a symbol of possibility by making it the key to finding Laplace's Box - the embodied hope of the Universal Century. Featuring the most advanced mobile suit technology of the time, the machine's performance is unmatched.

Incorporating test data obtained from the experimental MSN-06S Sinanju Stein, the entire frame is built with Psycoframe material, drastically increasing the responsiveness of the unit and allowing it to be piloted like an extension of the pilot's body. While mobile suits used during the Second Neo Zeon War implemented psycoframe technology on a limited basis, the RX-0 is the first "full-psycoframe" mobile suit ever constructed. In some cases, this responsiveness is so high that it appears the suit acts on its own without any actions from the pilot. In addition, the Unicorn utilizes a special "La+ Program" OS and a system known as the "NT-D" (or Newtype Destroyer) which activates the suit's psyco-frame and dramatically increases the suit's performance.

In its normal mode, the Unicorn's head is similar in appearance to those of Londo Bell's mass-produced mobile suits, with the addition of a single, horn-like antenna extending from the forehead (hence the name "Unicorn"). In terms of its armaments in normal mode, the Unicorn is very lightly armed, with half of its built-in weaponry only being available in Destroy Mode.

Destroy Mode is the form the Unicorn Gundam takes when its NT-D System is activated. The transformation is marked by an expansion of the suit's frame. The armor seams separate and lock down into various hard-points, while the newly exposed psyco-frame emits a pinkish-red glow (attributed to the Psyco-field phenomenon). In this mode, the mobile suit becomes taller and its head transforms to one having standard Gundam features, the visor and face guard retracts into the head to reveal the mouth plate and the antenna splitting into a V-fin. In order to prevent its transformation being interrupted, its I-Field strength will be increased, at least temporary. Additionally, a pair of sub-sensors will be revealed on the shoulders, and two concealed beam sabers will extend out of the backpack.

In this form, the suit's psyco-frame scans the pilot's thoughts and directly transmits them to the suit's drive system; in other words, the Unicorn can ultimately be controlled by the pilot's thoughts alone. The machine's performance - its mobility in particular - is dramatically increased when the NT-D is active partially due to the exposure and activation of six additional thrusters. In addition to the performance boost, the NT-D also allows the Unicorn to take control of an enemy's psycommu weapons (also known as "Psycommu Jack") by emitting a Psyco-field from the manipulator. However, the stress placed on the mind by manipulating an object more than tenfold the size of an average human is extraordinary.

Even with the aid of the psyco-frame the pilot's mind can only endure roughly five minutes of operation before a limiter is activated, deactivating the psyco-frame and returning the mobile suit to its normal form. In order to alleviate the high levels of G forces placed on the pilot, a drug administration system called the "DDS" is fitted on the pilot suit. It suppresses stagnated blood circulation due to high acceleration by administering the drug to the pilot. Furthermore, the system activates not according to the pilot's discretion, but automatically upon the detection of another Newtype via the "Intention Automatic System". This system is inherited from the Sinanju Stein and functions by using the Psycoframe's sensitivity to the pilot's thought-waves to directly affect behavior of the mobile suit. In addition, it is possible for the pilot to intercept the thought-waves of an enemy pilot. The system also directs the movement of the suit when active, and does not completely depend on the pilot for commands. By default, the system will automatically attempt to destroy any Newtype enemies it detects, but requires the pilot to give it a conscience so it does not merely become a killing machine.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 06:56:01 PM »
I like the mechs from Evangelion.

The Nirvash from Eureka 7 would be my close second.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 07:25:12 PM »
Pretty simple. What is you favorite mecha. Can be from any series.

Mine would be Wing Zero. Just one bad ass looking mech that can destroy entire space stations with one shot. The color scheme looks sweet and it can turn into a plane as well (shocker I'd like that one)

Are you fucking serious Crow?  The hell do you think you are?!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, fucking /thread!  Throwing galaxies beats anything any other mech could come up with

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 01:31:59 AM »
Orks have some pretty unique mechs.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 01:05:05 PM »
The Lancelot Albion would be another one of my favorites

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 01:30:18 PM »
Orks have some pretty unique mechs.

Prepare your anus.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 02:15:55 PM »
What is this, transformers?

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 02:22:17 PM »
No. They are Necrons.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 02:35:22 PM »
Inb4 Chris QQ's about W40K

Anyway, CHAOS MECHS ALL THE WAY.

Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 02:57:56 PM »
Inb4 Chris QQ's about W40K

Anyway, CHAOS MECHS ALL THE WAY.

I don't think obliterators are mechs.
Also how can you post a titan instead of a defiler? They're so much more... chaosy.

Offline Dante

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 03:40:45 PM »
*Insert Rant about how Necrons are the best race*

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 04:26:00 PM »

Code Geass Knightmares master race.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 05:07:28 PM »
I'm confused is this from a show, game, anime?

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 05:07:28 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal