Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fluffalupagus For Presi- Admin [Hidden]  (Read 4600 times)

Offline Fluffalupagus

Fluffalupagus For Presi- Admin [Hidden]
« on: August 18, 2013, 01:34:35 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Burgers! :D And the almighty Red. ;)

In game name: Fluffalupagus

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29182180

Do you have past admin experience: Somewhat. MY younger brother and I used to host Minecraft and Terraria servers. :)

Why you wish to be admin: Well, to be entirely honest I was going to wait a while longer before applying, get used to the community. But Hidden just seems to attract all sorts of unsavory types. I literally am inside a game with 5+ TKers and all my warnings are for naught as it's early in the morning and no other admins are awake, at least not on my steam friends. :3 I do play this game a lot... Maybe a little bit too much... So, I end up running into a lot of TKers and trolls and whatnot. :3

What are some good qualities you possess: Friendly...? :3 Well, I'm unbiased. And have always been a stickler for rules. If someone is breaking the rules, they're breaking the rules and need to be dealt with. Doesn't matter if it's a friend, relative or a girlfri- haha just kidding who has one of those? ;) But, in all seriousness I am friends with most if not all the other admins in the servers. I don't see Leninade much, as well as Pyro. Assuming they play when I'm asleep. ;) The others I see fairly often and enjoy playing with them. :)

What country are you from: I come from the land of ice and snow. ;) Canada. :)

Microphone: (yes or no) Yessir!

Additional Notes: Mature for my age, love the game, hate TKers. That's it that's all. :) If I have to get a tattoo to show my commitment to CG, just let me know. ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 03:38:14 PM by Fluffalupagus »

Offline Red

Re: Fluffalupagus For Presi- Admin [Hidden]
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 03:36:20 PM »
Geez, more smiley faces than me almost =o anywho +1 for this guy xD Playing with him is a blast and he always follows the rules and helps me out when I'm admining. Soooo yeah haha.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 03:36:20 PM »

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 04:10:08 PM »
aside from being a menace to my hidden existence, fluff is a good player and person, he is calm and laughs everything off in the game which is nice bcuz he keeps his cool when evil dowers are around. he definitely follows the rules and stuff so yeah definitely a +1 from me :)

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 06:20:19 PM »
+1 he seems like a nice guy on the forums

Offline LBPN3RD

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 06:59:13 PM »
FLUFFEEEH!! Always scares the TKers off with his Steam ID trick ;) Basically acts as an admin without the powers. Definitely +1 :D

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 07:00:28 PM »
Geez, more smiley faces than me almost =o anywho +1 for this guy xD Playing with him is a blast and he always follows the rules and helps me out when I'm admining. Soooo yeah haha.

The way I see it... I'm winning in the smiley face race. ;D

FLUFFEEEH!! Always scares the TKers off with his Steam ID trick ;) Basically acts as an admin without the powers. Definitely +1 :D

Buahahaha, I try. ;)

Offline Echochrome4

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 09:42:01 PM »
Had a lot of fun finally getting to play with him, was helping me alot with enforcing the rules when some team killers came on.  He will be an amazing admin.   :D

+1

Offline Pyro

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 08:30:13 AM »
APPROVED

Welcome to the team.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 08:30:13 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal