Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christovski goes to the edge of nowhere  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Christovski

Christovski goes to the edge of nowhere
« on: August 14, 2013, 08:24:33 PM »
Name: Christovski

Time you are leaving: this Friday 8/16/13

In Which server you are admin on: ZM

Estimated time/date of return: Sunday-ish 8/25/13, but might not be on until Monday

Additional Comments:  Going to the eastern-most town in the US, which is all the way up north to Lubec, Maine (practically on top of the Canadian border there too) where my dad's got an old house he's fixing up.  Going to be part helping him renovate, part actual vacation.  The house is solid after a couple summers of work, but far from nice looking.

I will have my laptop with Steam and internet, however my laptop is not for gaming, it has no dedicated video card so you might see me playing FTL or Dustforce or Hotline: Miami, but I can't play anything needing much video power, including ZM.  SO you can talk to me, I will be installing the correct progs on my laptop so I can update the ZM server if necessary, just let me know by steamchat or PM. 

TL;DR: I will be on forums on steam each day or so but can't play pretty much anything 3D while I'm gone.

Posted a few days early to give some warning :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

Re: Christovski goes to the edge of nowhere
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 08:34:21 PM »
Interesting timing, I'll also be gone for a week but I leave the day after you on Saturday for some beaching out.

Bono voyage
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 08:34:21 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 09:12:44 PM »
No, you fool! Havent you read any Stephen King novels!? Maine is a doorway to hell!

He's from southern Maine (I've been to his town) I'm going at least a few hours north of him :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Ðeath.

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 09:56:04 PM »
No, you fool! Havent you read any Stephen King novels!? Maine is a doorway to hell!

Maine aint the doorway to hell. I live right beside it.

Have a great time away, fix all the things.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 11:57:04 PM »
I wish the house was actually on the coast that faces east into nothing but sea, versus on the inside of the bay, 1/2 mile from the farthest east point in the US, but the view out my window will have to do.

Still, bitchin sunset ;D

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 06:06:25 PM »
At least you have a house, I'm in a 3bedroom motel suite thing, but then north Carolina banks are across the street, we were drinking and went out to fly kites on the beach at night and it was awesome.

I bet its cold up there though

Offline Leninade

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 07:13:19 PM »
At least you have a house, I'm in a 3bedroom motel suite thing, but then north Carolina banks are across the street, we were drinking and went out to fly kites on the beach at night and it was awesome.

I have a cousin that works in Vermont, and she says it gets pretty warm there (90's) in the summer. I imagine winters aren't fun up there, though, unless there's enough offshore heat to keep things a little milder than inland.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 08:14:24 PM »

Its a place my dad and new wife bought to fix up, it was a dump, now its at least habitable but we're working on it almost every day.

Not cold, was 78 degrees while we were working today, falls to around 55-60 at night.  Some days are cooler but generally at least 70ish

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 08:28:04 PM »

Its a place my dad and new wife bought to fix up, it was a dump, now its at least habitable but we're working on it almost every day.

Not cold, was 78 degrees while we were working today, falls to around 55-60 at night.  Some days are cooler but generally at least 70ish

Ooh, its been around 85ish down here so far and its been raining a lot :( We got one beautiful day so far though, hopefully we get more. Its a little sad though you're getting about the same weather all the way up there though lol

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 08:28:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal