Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft: lilg  (Read 8187 times)

Offline Dante

Re: Minecraft: lilg
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 10:20:59 PM »
Why did I have a feeling this would happen?

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 10:23:02 PM »
That kid.... sadly there's only 2 admins on MC Pillz and Sqtdog.

Comes into MC, starts trolling, homophobic speech, racial speech. Well you get the idea.
I believe griefing was mentioned.

All and all, community wide ban.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 10:23:02 PM »

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 10:23:23 PM »

Thats the reason I got off... Well I think this goes farther then Just servers now. So bye lilg.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline NeoHatake

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 10:32:34 PM »
I honestly don't see how this could surprise anyone. Lilg is a prepubescent little boy. Of course he's going to grief and throw a hissy fit after being banned.

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 10:33:21 PM »
CUZ UR A ****GET

You and your choice of words sicken me!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 10:33:47 PM »
Erm, is this supposed to be trolling, lilg? All I see is a tryhard, and you're failing miserably. Are you just doing this because you're upset for being banned on TTT and trying to get back at the community? That's just pitiful.

Anyway, we should just get rid of the kid, CG-wide, obviously not wanted.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2013, 10:52:07 PM »
TAKING ALL BETS! HOW LONG UNTIL A CL BANS LILG? DO I HEAR 1 HOUR? 2 HOURS? PLACE YOUR BETS RIGHT HERE FOLKS!

Let's try to be a bit serious here Molk.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2013, 10:55:50 PM »
Forum perma-banned. Server perma ban awaits.

-locked-

Offline Pyro

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2013, 08:04:09 AM »
Permaban in place

Offline Pillz

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2013, 03:16:12 PM »
Kid thinks he's cute because he can be an obnoxious twat and troll people. Adorable. He pushed a few buttons on TTT, then got banned and responded like most every other troll we've banned in the past, attack all of CG because they broke the rules. WHAT AN INGENIOUS AND ORIGINAL IDEA. And gee-whiz what massive chaos did he cause! It took like a whole 3 minutes to fix all of the nothing he did!

We could all be obnoxious trolls if we wanted to but we don't want to look like a homeschooled 11 year old that could never get into public-school because his parents think he has a learning disorder (Which is actually a really low IQ and a touch of down syndrome) and the schools rejected him upon seeing his personality and behavior, which is sad because most human beings learn how to behave and learn the negative effects of being annoying in elementary and middle school. So not only will he never have any true friends because they'll all be revolted by how big of a twat he is, he will never know love outside the internet because nobody will ever be able to stand him for more than a few moments before killing themselves. He will continue trolling the internet, occasionally trying to play nice like he did with us at first but in the end he will always be ousted or banned for being annoying and idiotic. Often people will wonder why he's acting like a four year old and he'll respond "SwaggieTrollolol420swag" before spraying obscenities everywhere and being banned as everyone wonders what his parents did wrong(incest) to create such a foul human.

Then as he is banned he will be forgotten and no shits will ever be given again as he is slowly banned from every server and corner of the internet, and eventually he's forced to go outside where he will probably be murdered. Everyone then lives happily ever after. The end.

Take his SteamID(STEAM_0:1:52521643) and forum/Steam PM it to all communities/clan leaders you know along with his story to have him banned from as many servers as possible. He's been trying so hard to be a troll, I'm sure he'd thank us for spreading his story across the internet!
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2013, 03:16:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal