Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban appeal for Malak?  (Read 4840 times)

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Ban appeal for Malak?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 05:58:22 PM »
He's saying he didn't rdm and leave, so there's only one way to find out! - FIIIIIGG--- I mean logs.
I was there, I banned him. Please read all posts on a ban request before you say stuff like this. Ban Appeals/Requests should not have filler like this.
(If you want the story go back and read it.)

by Kwaurtz

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 08:03:13 PM »
He's saying he didn't rdm and leave, so there's only one way to find out! - FIIIIIGG--- I mean logs.
I was there, I banned him. Please read all posts on a ban request before you say stuff like this. Ban Appeals/Requests should not have filler like this.
Sorry, lol. Didn't really realize. It was mostly a joke. " FIIIIIGG".
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:06:26 PM by Gustav »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 08:03:13 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 08:09:51 PM »

They don't have Harry Hill... :(

Anyway, Tower, do you have any screenshot proof or so, or can Cortez comment - Just to move this along and solidify any allegations? (Not that I don't trust you.)
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline malak97

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 08:32:35 PM »
Oh okay, now I remember crowbarring him, but I did not kill him, yeah I crowbared him once but I was playing with him.. I did not know he died by innocents because of it, I am sorry for that but, im not the one who killed him. The other Innocent's did. And I don't see how thats considered RDM, thats an attempt but in my part it was just me being a derp at the time only hitting him once and running off nearly dieing at the fall on the way down to the temple, I then just let them kill me. So yes, I disconnected no idea that they were going to kill panda or whoever it was. As if they were smart enough they would have looked at his HP.. Seeing he was "hurt", but yes I do remember this now but again I did not have any idea they were going to kill him for it or else I would have stayed for another round for someone to slay me. That is if I knew an admin was on at the time or watching and would have warned me.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 09:05:45 PM »
That is if I knew an admin was on at the time or watching and would have warned me.

You should not have to know that an admin is on, to play by the rules. That's the whole point of admins going undercover.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 01:05:08 AM »
Oh okay, now I remember crowbarring him, but I did not kill him, yeah I crowbared him once but I was playing with him.. I did not know he died by innocents because of it, I am sorry for that but, im not the one who killed him. The other Innocent's did. And I don't see how thats considered RDM, thats an attempt but in my part it was just me being a derp at the time only hitting him once and running off nearly dieing at the fall on the way down to the temple, I then just let them kill me. So yes, I disconnected no idea that they were going to kill panda or whoever it was. As if they were smart enough they would have looked at his HP.. Seeing he was "hurt", but yes I do remember this now but again I did not have any idea they were going to kill him for it or else I would have stayed for another round for someone to slay me. That is if I knew an admin was on at the time or watching and would have warned me.

The way I see it is that you were banned because you caused the victim's death, even though you were not the one that pulled the trigger. You should understand that attempt RDMing (doing damage) and then leaving is still grounds for a ban, ESPECIALLY when you get someone killed because of it.

Offline malak97

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 05:32:36 AM »
Well, I apologize. I did not know they killed him, but I did not go on a huge RDM spree and my karma didnt go below 900, I dont see that it should be a week but a few days, not an entire week..

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 06:56:28 AM »

They don't have Harry Hill... :(

Atleast someone understands what I was referencing :D
Malak, that's just how the rules are. You're just going to have to wait a few days, unless obviously Cortez decides to unban you.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 02:58:59 PM »
Yeah, the rules of the server apply all the time, not just when admins are on, so don't break them. Ban appeal denied, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 02:58:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal