Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban request on bob the blob by Malak  (Read 3571 times)

Offline malak97

Ban request on bob the blob by Malak
« on: August 06, 2013, 07:17:01 AM »
Your name in-game: Malak

Offender's name in-game:BobtheBlob

Date/Time of the offence:4AM-5AM EST

SteamID:#    112 "bob the blob"      STEAM_0:0:44673608   1:48:20   108    0 active

Server: ttt, hidden, etc TTT

Any administrators on the server?:Nope

What was the problem/offense?:RDM

• Proof:
 DMG:  bob the blob [innocent] damaged TheMegaBum [traitor] for 88 dmg
00:52.58 - DMG:  bob the blob [innocent] damaged TheMegaBum [traitor] for 88 dmg
00:52.58 - KILL: bob the blob [innocent] killed TheMegaBum [traitor]

00:58.65 - DMG:  bob the blob [innocent] damaged IxI superrnova [traitor] for 88 dmg
01:00.69 - DMG:  bob the blob [innocent] damaged IxI superrnova [traitor] for 72 dmg
01:00.69 - KILL: bob the blob [innocent] killed IxI superrnova [traitor]

01:31.59 - DMG:  bob the blob [innocent] damaged Icon [detective] for 140 dmg
01:31.59 - KILL: bob the blob [innocent] killed Icon [detective]

01:35.71 - DMG:  bob the blob [innocent] damaged Lamb Nelson [innocent] for 28 dmg
01:58.68 - DMG:  bob the blob [innocent] damaged Lamb Nelson [innocent] for 28 dmg
02:08.15 - DMG:  bob the blob [innocent] damaged Dr.Acula [innocent] for 200 dmg
02:08.15 - KILL: bob the blob [innocent] killed Dr.Acula [innocent]

Three RDMS

(EDIT)
Even more RDM
age log:
   00:00.36 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged [FC] Pogo the High Subjugglator [innocent] for 20 dmg
   00:00.87 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged [FC] Pogo the High Subjugglator [innocent] for 20 dmg
   00:01.89 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged [FC] Pogo the High Subjugglator [innocent] for 20 dmg
   00:02.40 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged [FC] Pogo the High Subjugglator [innocent] for 20 dmg
   00:02.91 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged [FC] Pogo the High Subjugglator [innocent] for 20 dmg
   00:02.91 - KILL:    bob the blob [innocent] killed [FC] Pogo the High Subjugglator [innocent]
   Killed an AFK at start round
(EDIT2)
   *** Damage log:
   00:22.98 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged IxI superrnova [innocent] for 28 dmg
   00:23.33 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged IxI superrnova [innocent] for 28 dmg
   00:23.58 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged IxI superrnova [innocent] for 28 dmg
   00:23.90 - DMG:     bob the blob [innocent] damaged IxI superrnova [innocent] for 28 dmg
   00:23.90 - KILL:    bob the blob [innocent] killed IxI superrnova [innocent]
   Killed yet another person at the beginning of the round.

• Other comments: He has been rdming on and off for an hour
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:37:18 AM by malak97 »

Offline Guztav.

Re: Ban request on bob the blob by Malak
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 07:51:16 AM »
That's not valid evidence. You need a screenshot of the logs.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 07:51:16 AM »

Offline malak97

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 08:51:23 AM »
Dont know why I'd need a screenshot when on some of the logs you can see when you have your damage logs print out it will say Damage logs at the top, thats how you can tell it was at the beginning, but if they are needed I dont have them. I was copying and pasting these in my and scooby's chat so I could keep them saved, sorry dont have screen shots.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 11:14:38 AM »
Dont know why I'd need a screenshot when on some of the logs you can see when you have your damage logs print out it will say Damage logs at the top, thats how you can tell it was at the beginning, but if they are needed I dont have them. I was copying and pasting these in my and scooby's chat so I could keep them saved, sorry dont have screen shots.

Its because you can easily change typed up damagelogs. that's why we need screenshots.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 12:06:47 PM »
Ban request denied for inadequate evidence. Thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 12:06:47 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal