Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: On Strike until Zombie Master Has a Head Admin  (Read 6874 times)

Offline Dante

Re: On Strike until Zombie Master Has a Head Admin
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2013, 01:42:58 AM »
Did you bring up the server issues to people who do have access while you waited for an HA?

If you'd like I can send you copies of all the PMs that Sammeh, Tictac, Death, Otter, and I have sent Inject requesting things to be added and fixed that never happened.
Lets not forget the times I strait up asked him in vent and he said he would do it that same day, yet it still isn't done.
Nor the times it was posted on the forums in the ZM section.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2013, 01:43:23 AM »
Oh Liam. I already sent a PM to the others. I love how I'm "throwing others under the bus" because I give my input. The ZM admins asked for some input, so I provided it. Did I give specifics? No. I merely stated what I could.
Well sending a PM isn't really what I meant, unless you mean you had already discussed what you were going to post with them. Also the pretentious "Oh Liam" isn't really necessary, I was just suggesting that you should be mindful of your posts. I also never mentioned anything about your intentions.

Then why state I'm "throwing them under the bus". That's completely unnecessary.

Listen. The ZM admins have asked repeatably about this. It would be fair for them to get a response, even if that response is no.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 01:45:15 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2013, 01:43:23 AM »

Offline Red

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2013, 01:47:02 AM »
Did you bring up the server issues to people who do have access while you waited for an HA?

If you'd like I can send you copies of all the PMs that Sammeh, Tictac, Death, Otter, and I have sent Inject requesting things to be added and fixed that never happened.

Inject is/was the only one with server side access, sometimes he would do things if it was short but none of the plugins we wanted have been installed, most of the recent map adjustments havent been made, some people were even promoted on the forums and still are trial admins on the actual server because they were never given their proper status, and still can't ban anyone longer than a week.

I can go on, is what I'm saying.

This may be non of my business but, and feel free to yell, scream, or make other noises that will deafen my ears, this is seriously screwed up guys. You CL's need to take charge of this it's your job to take care of stuff like this. I don't like to stick my nose into something if it doesn't involve me but technically I suppose it does, things like this makes CG function poorly... We're supposed to have fun here and keep things under control when people aren't co-operating with each other. When something like this happens, the neglect of choosing a new head admin for ZM, it ruins everyone's fun since we have to deal this crap and get it all in control, it creates arguments between the people in the community (which we've already seen happening). You guys (the Community Leaders) probably are already discussing a way to get this all under control and to fix the situation, and if you aren't then I'm sure you will be soon (or you'd better be since this stupid thing is starting to piss me off). I just wanted to put in my two cents on this, sorry if I'm being a nuisance.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2013, 02:07:46 AM »
If one CL is for appointing a HA, and none of the others have really given any input, why not just appoint someone and if the others don't like it, deal with it after the fact? Even if it's temporary, I'm sure having a HA for a week or two would solve a lot of the issues they're having.

I mean, it's kind of ridiculous that a gaming community is crippling itself because of formality/procedure.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2013, 02:18:05 AM »
If one CL is for appointing a HA, and none of the others have really given any input, why not just appoint someone and if the others don't like it, deal with it after the fact? Even if it's temporary, I'm sure having a HA for a week or two would solve a lot of the issues they're having.

I mean, it's kind of ridiculous that a gaming community is crippling itself because of formality/procedure.

To my knowledge Inject is the only CL actually capable of modifying server files, so if he doesn't want to do it, it will never get done.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2013, 02:18:05 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal