Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: State of Decay: Day Z killer?  (Read 2915 times)

Offline thezoombie

Re: State of Decay: Day Z killer?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 09:28:53 PM »
state of Decay cant do It if its an xbox arcade exclusive.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 12:28:01 AM »
(Want to start by saying State of Decay is currently being worked on for its PC release)

I was at my buddies house for the weekend and we spent most of our time playing State of Decay. I'm not going to lie, it's almost everything I could ask for in a Zombie Game and without all the Assholes you'd find in Day Z.

The mechanics are fun (A little bug here and there but nothing that can't be fixed or breaks the game.)

The entire sound system and stealth mechanics were amazing, especially when searching through a house only to look out the window and see 3 - 4 Hoards about to run into each other and my truck stuck in the middle.

Possibly the best moment though was when Sam decided she was going to use a shotgun to take out a lone Zombie in the forest, summoning about 30 others who quickly climbed the walls and started the assault.

It was pretty awesome to see the 12 Survivors we had all work together to keep them from taking anyone down.

Except Alan, Alan was an asshole and every time he told me I couldn't drive a car,  I did it just to spite him.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 12:28:01 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal