Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: US Blackhawk crashes near North Korean Border  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

US Blackhawk crashes near North Korean Border
« on: April 16, 2013, 06:39:08 AM »

Offline oobla37

Re: US Blackhawk crashes near North Korean Border
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 06:50:39 AM »
Fuck man, let's give them reasons to "retaliate".... The USA had a great day on April 15th 2013. This was one of the darkest days in modern history folks. It gets worse from here.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 06:50:39 AM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 08:32:58 AM »
Never forgot.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 05:13:56 PM »
Fuck man, let's give them reasons to "retaliate".... The USA had a great day on April 15th 2013. This was one of the darkest days in modern history folks. It gets worse from here.

Are you serious? How does this compare at all to oh I don't know: the assassination of Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand which started WWI; the day that the Russian Communist Revolution began; black Tuesday; the day that Germany and Russia invaded Poland; or how about all of the days when a one country invades another; what about the Berlin Olympics; or when the IRA became active; what about the millions of genocides, famines and other disasters that happen all over the world daily; 9/11; or the invasion of Iraq. We live in a dark fucking world.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 05:18:42 PM »

Are you serious? How does this compare at all to oh I don't know: the assassination of Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand which started WWI; the day that the Russian Communist Revolution began; black Tuesday; the day that Germany and Russia invaded Poland; or how about all of the days when a one country invades another; what about the Berlin Olympics; or when the IRA became active; what about the millions of genocides, famines and other disasters that happen all over the world daily; 9/11; or the invasion of Iraq. We live in a dark fucking world.

I hint a little sarcasm from Oobla.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »

I did say modern, by modern, I mean the past 30 years. And I also am talking about the implications on the rest of the world by single peoples actions. Famine doesn't start globabl thermonuclear wars. Bombings in the strongest nation on the planet, and a helicopter crash that raises tensions in  nation willing to self destruct to destroy other nations have far more importance then famines.

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 07:28:02 PM »

I did say modern, by modern, I mean the past 30 years. And I also am talking about the implications on the rest of the world by single peoples actions. Famine doesn't start globabl thermonuclear wars. Bombings in the strongest nation on the planet, and a helicopter crash that raises tensions in  nation willing to self destruct to destroy other nations have far more importance then famines.

30 years ago the cold war was at it's peak, the risk of thermonuclear war was never higher. The NATO and the Warsaw Pact were regularly messing with eachothers affairs and were constantly building up their military might. Today we have a relatively small terrorist attack that most likely wasn't even caused by a major terrorist organization or foreign power because of how amature the bombs were (not saying it wasn't horrible) and a helicopter that crashed by a nation that may or may not have nuclear capabilities.

Ps. as far as history is concerned the modern era began in the 16th century during the European Renaissance
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 07:36:13 PM »
Yeah. And although a lot of people were hurt in the Boston bombings, only 3 have been reported DEAD. Just last week over 40 Iranians died in an earthquake and no one gave it media attention, but as soon as something happens in a major country it becomes a worldwide event that will be recorded in the books. Sensationalism!

Offline FearlessThor

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 08:13:52 PM »
Nothing is going to happen. Everytime we do joint operations with Soutn Korea they get extremely mad and do stupid ass shit. In the end everything is going to go back to normal. And if I'm wrong I most likely to live to find out. Lol

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 09:19:56 PM »
Yeah. And although a lot of people were hurt in the Boston bombings, only 3 have been reported DEAD. Just last week over 40 Iranians died in an earthquake and no one gave it media attention, but as soon as something happens in a major country it becomes a worldwide event that will be recorded in the books. Sensationalism!
Also could be because one is a natural disaster and one is terrorism. The country does have something to do with it though.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 09:19:56 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal