Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I TOLD YOU ALL!  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Raunky

I TOLD YOU ALL!
« on: January 21, 2011, 03:41:13 PM »
I will be laughing at you all on May 3rd.
ALL OF YOU.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/15643-duke-nukem-forever-set-for-may-3-2011-release/

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD ALWAYS BET ON THE DUKE.

Tictactoe360

Re: I TOLD YOU ALL!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 03:42:34 PM »
It just got delayed

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 03:42:34 PM »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 04:06:50 PM »
I believed.

Offline ProfUltima

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 04:20:19 PM »
As excited as I am for the game, I have my doubts about how well-off this game will be.

I mean, it's been well over ten years since Duke was really relevant.  And everything I know who played the games originally on the PC is particularly unsettled by the thought of how "console-ized" it will be.

Offline dirtylaundry022

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 04:57:53 PM »
As excited as I am for the game, I have my doubts about how well-off this game will be.

I mean, it's been well over ten years since Duke was really relevant.  And everything I know who played the games originally on the PC is particularly unsettled by the thought of how "console-ized" it will be.

"CONSOLIZED"

really? beyond the fact that it isn't a word, consoles have made tons of shooters and other games better.  Don't be one of those stuck-up PC gamers with his head up his ass thinking only games made for PC's and then ported to consoles are best, b/c the aren't always.  I like "consolized" games.  Medal of Honor: Frontlines and rising sun were 2 of the best shooters I always played.  Resistance and Modern Warfare revolutionized shooters.

C'Mon man...

Its not your original duke, boo-fucking-hoo

No game is ever original to its true form after being off shelves for 13 years.  You were prolly one of the people bitching about TF2 being more cartoony

Offline chalupa-pie

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 05:08:07 PM »
FUCK YEAH THAT'S 5 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!

Offline ProfUltima

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 06:11:25 PM »
Hey, relax...I was stating that's why others were complaining, and why it has a threat towards being successful as a whole.  If new fans won't get it, or old fans don't like it because they're elitist asses, it won't be huge.

I'm a console person, myself.  After owning my PC for four years, I've only just now started using Steam.

I apologize for not wording what I said better.  Though it's good to know that others are riled up about it.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 06:18:09 PM »
I know for fact it will be good.
Although it may be recieved bad at first due to it's major hype.

Offline ProfUltima

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »
FUCK YEAH THAT'S 5 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!

Seven before mine.  High-five. :D

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 06:38:07 PM »
And how long before the delay announcement?

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 06:40:33 PM »
From the trailor I saw it should be a pretty good game, but if not it will be a collectors item and should win an award for the longest anticipated and delayed game in history.

Offline ProfUltima

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 06:42:21 PM »

To be entirely fair, Gearbox certainly knows what it's doing when it comes to releasing games.  It's just that 3D Realms was gone before it even realized it.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 07:04:27 PM »
I will be laughing at you all on May 3rd.
ALL OF YOU.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/15643-duke-nukem-forever-set-for-may-3-2011-release/

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD ALWAYS BET ON THE DUKE.

To be entirely fair, Gearbox certainly knows what it's doing when it comes to releasing games.  It's just that 3D Realms was gone before it even realized it.

I hate 3D Realms..I'm glad they went bankrupt...I mean seriously, who the fuck takes 10 years to develop a game to not even finish it?

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline ProfUltima

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 07:23:42 PM »
I know, right?  I mean, the fact they tried to start another franchise while it was still being "developed" is audacious.

I mean, what company in their right mind would try such a risky tactic: dragging along new series while their flagship is left in the dust?!

Oh, right...

Offline dirtylaundry022

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 08:10:20 PM »
Hey, relax...I was stating that's why others were complaining, and why it has a threat towards being successful as a whole.  If new fans won't get it, or old fans don't like it because they're elitist asses, it won't be huge.

I'm a console person, myself.  After owning my PC for four years, I've only just now started using Steam.

I apologize for not wording what I said better.  Though it's good to know that others are riled up about it.

Thx  ;D

lol, I didn't mean to be harsh, it was just really early for me.
I know, right?  I mean, the fact they tried to start another franchise while it was still being "developed" is audacious.

I mean, what company in their right mind would try such a risky tactic: dragging along new series while their flagship is left in the dust?!

Oh, right...

THIS^^^^

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 08:10:20 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal