Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Request: Khoshy  (Read 5409 times)

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

Ban Request: Khoshy
« on: June 22, 2012, 06:09:30 AM »
  Hear you guys could use some help, so here it is:

• Your name in-game: (=CG=) Mr.TheDoctor

• Offender's name in-game: Khoshy

• Date/Time of the offense: 6/22, around midnight

• SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36232848

• Server:  TTT

• Any administrators on the server?: No.

• What was the problem/offense?: Wall hacking, traitor hacking

• Proof: http://filesmelt.com/dl/rebel.dem

• Other comments: The demo is long and kind of sporadic as far as me spectating him goes, so just watch the first round in the demo, then jump to tick 62000 where I start spectating him from pretty much there on out. He follows people through the walls several times, snaps to players occasionally, and then there's that bit at the end where he rdms a traitor on a bullshit claim. It is what it is, and I leave it to the great CG gods to decide.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:10:18 PM by Mr.TheDoctor »
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Offline Andredem

Re: Ban Request: Khoshy
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 10:02:16 AM »
Doctor, my man, thanks so much for getting this. I've been trying forever to get a good demo of him, but he must of always known someone was watching him. It's like he had some type of warning that told him if an admin had been watching....

I will try to get to the proof when I get back from being out of town, so I can see it and spill some two cents in before he's found guilty or not, but I will be happy if this request goes through. Thanks for using the correct format and stuff
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:04:45 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 10:02:16 AM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:24:48 AM »
Holy crap that was a long freakin demo. Where do I start here? There was defiantly some snapping going on and he was following some people through walls, notably Caboose, but it was constant. This pretty much is what we've seen and suspecting him of doing but we've never had good proof. Also, in the last round he shoots someone in the lighthouse for pulling out a knife but I didn't see him do that which is kind of sketchy.

My verdict is that we should ban him for aimbot / wallhacks / trolling. I would like to ban him now but this needs more discussion and imput.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 12:18:32 PM »
Oh yes, this  is pretty Solid. As Cortez said, Sketchy, obvious snapping.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »
Good, we should let Tower take a good look before making the final move.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:20:58 PM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 01:45:24 PM »
Might i also add that he tends to troll ALOT (if not old news)

He has been targetting specific people and tends to troll them or randomly call them out, scooby was one of those targets.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 01:48:48 PM »
Yes the first part of the demo where he is specced seems like he is snapping here and there, and following Li through a rock, then later it seems like he always knows where caboose is, turning down the right hallways all the time and such, knowing that he went to the tower.

The first part should be enough to add the rest of the evidence to ban him forever! Thank you doctor!!

I will add this as well

http://nxs-gaming.com/index.php?topic=203.0

http://bans.tectonic-gaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&page=2

http://nxs-gaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A36232848+&Submit=

http://bans.tnsgaming.site.nfoservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=true&searchText=STEAM_0:0:36232848

http://www.steamgamers.com/banned/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A36232848+&Submit=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOvKc0QVgO4&feature=youtu.be

That is from this http://www.tns-gaming.com/showthread.php?11244-Player-Complaint-Against-Khoshy

http://youtu.be/cxRHBgxO8RM?t=4m25s
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:51:28 PM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Nelth

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 01:58:44 PM »
Thank you so much doctor! This is exactly what we needed.

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 04:40:23 PM »
Also caught another real quick one today. Seems pretty solid: http://filesmelt.com/dl/khoshier.dem
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Offline Changeling Tictac

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 04:51:40 PM »
If I may say something,
I browse many different gaming sites (I get a good kick out of the ban sections and ban appeals) and Koshy was a player that came up quite often. From what I understand him and one of his douche bag friends make and sell hacks for Gmod (I believe the last time I saw him was Darklands Server)

If I remember correctly one of them was like Bacon hack or Bacon Script which would tell the user when  they were being watching (Person has visual contact and which player it is)

Another hack I've seen him banned for is one that gives him full access to server admin. (If I recall correctly he used it to ban the admins from a server and well they were gone perma banned each and every person on it for hacking)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 04:59:39 PM »
If I may say something,
I browse many different gaming sites (I get a good kick out of the ban sections and ban appeals) and Koshy was a player that came up quite often. From what I understand him and one of his douche bag friends make and sell hacks for Gmod (I believe the last time I saw him was Darklands Server)

If I remember correctly one of them was like Bacon hack or Bacon Script which would tell the user when  they were being watching (Person has visual contact and which player it is)

Another hack I've seen him banned for is one that gives him full access to server admin. (If I recall correctly he used it to ban the admins from a server and well they were gone perma banned each and every person on it for hacking)

I do not doubt this at all.

Do you have the links to them at all?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 05:06:33 PM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mr_T_FOO/screenshot/595848151424971306

meme1

Although funny, not the place to post that... nor do I understand how I fit in. Post it else where if you wish to discuss it, i'll be home soon to look at the demo

by Kwaurtz

Offline Khoshy

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 07:38:59 PM »
Well, I see that you all think I am a hacker. I've come to the conclusion that there really is no point in trying to defend myself due to the fact that nearly every single admin on here hates me with a glorious passion. And even if I did provide valid proof of my innocents, you would just null my statement invalid.

TowerSheep, is pretty solid admin. He honestly doesn't fuck around, and your pretty lucky to have him.
Old Crow along with Cortez are pretty good aswell.
As for the other admins, (Neth. Sprite. Link. Mystery. ect) they usually let there emotions effect how they deal with players. Which I find to be a fatal flaw, I would reconsider how you deal with players.

I admit, I troll hard ayer day all day. But the hacking part is pretty well made up.

If I may say something,

What^? I'm not even sure what to say to that.  Pretty crazy story.

If you gonna hate on me for being good, so be it. You might as well ban every other player you don't like for hacking as well right?

Its been fun, good day.

Offline Bokin0

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »
I admit, I troll hard ayer day all day.
Trolling is against the rules. If you admit to constantly and knowingly breaking certain rules why would you not break others.

If you gonna hate on me for being good, so be it.
......................................................seriously.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal