Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Appeal, Mr.TheDoctor  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

Ban Appeal, Mr.TheDoctor
« on: December 24, 2011, 01:19:00 AM »
Who were you banned by: Sprite

Why were you banned: Rdm and Leave

What server where you banned from: Trouble in Terrorist Town

What date and/or time around were you banned:  December 23rd, 15:42 P.M.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:25430131

Your in game name: (=CG=) Mr.TheDoctor

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/id/cody967/

Additional comments: I leave the server for a few hours, come back, and I'm banned by an admin who I don't recall even being on the server at the time, and for rdm and leave, even though the last round I played was a traitor round. Blackllama says he hasn't seen Sprite in months. Additionally, the ban time is 3:42, which is nearly 2 hours before I left the server. (possible just time zone difference). This is not making the sense. D:

10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Offline Coreybush11

Re: Ban Appeal, Mr.TheDoctor
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »
Possibly a Steam ID error? Just to quell your uneasiness if this isn't a bullshit appeal (Not accusing you or anything).
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:27:40 AM by Coreybush11 »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 01:24:34 AM »
I'm 99% certain he didn't RDM leave doctor is a regular and doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would do this, I think it was probably a mistake with the ID.  Either way, if anyone sees sprite they should direct him to this thread.  And yeah, I find it odd 'cause I haven't seen sprite on the server or forum in a long time.  Unless he changed his name and I just didn't realize.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 01:25:10 AM »
Seriously sprite doesnt even admin,  i dont get why he is plus he seems to just randomly ban people when hes on

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 01:25:40 AM »
Quite possibly, and this is definitely not a bullshit appeal.
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives

Offline Sprite

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 01:39:30 AM »
Oh man did I do that I was trying to add ban another guy but I must have looked at the wrong steam id. I'm sorry I screwed up. Also thank you hair can you please send your complaints to Towersheep on how I only ban people randomly.

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 01:59:56 AM »
No worries, Thanks for the speedy reply. I figured it was some sort of mistake. When can I expect an unban in this case?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:16:07 AM by Mr.TheDoctor »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 03:54:32 AM »
Unbanned.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 03:54:32 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal