Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Permanent Ban Appeal  (Read 7513 times)

Offline FrenzyXYZ

Permanent Ban Appeal
« on: December 29, 2013, 02:29:17 PM »
Your in game name: FrenzyXYZ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59283246

Who were you banned by: Unknown

Why were you banned:  I crowbarred many people, more notably Tamy, to near-death that caused her to get killed for my actions and was also being an unfunny jerk, also known as a troll, but I wnt to make up for my actions and hope to start off a new leaf.

What server where you banned from: TTT-Conjoint Gaming

What date and time were you banned: Between November and December of 2013

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078832221

Additional comments: I apologize for my stupidity.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:39:18 PM by FrenzyXYZ »

Offline nucleartaco

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 02:34:28 PM »
You missed a few things in the format.
Don't know if you just typed that up or just picked those from the format but look at this an change it up a bit so its correct
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 02:34:28 PM »

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »
Can you give us a bit more detail on when you were banned so maybe I can remember a bit better?

Also, if you know you were being a troll, why did you do it? I'm a bit worried that if you're unbanned, you obviously can't change yourself in this amount of time, will you do it again?

I vote no, due to him knowing that hes trolling and then realizes that this is a server worth staying for? You ruined the experience for others, and this also tells me that you didn't read the rules and you just felt like rdming
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:15:45 PM by HerpDerpMike »

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 05:40:45 PM »
If all he was banned for was crowbarring people I can see the possibility of being unbanned but if you were a known and problematic troller I don't know if you'll see an unban. We try to keep people away who enjoy regular trolling but if you believe you can act right I'd be willing to throw the guy another chance. Let's wait and see if any of the admins remember why this feller was banned to begin with.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline FrenzyXYZ

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 07:14:15 PM »
I was but a drifter trying to find a place to go since my server shut down. I honestly only targeted 2 girls on the server for crowbarring to near-death which was Tamy and another, but it's my twisted way of saying I like you. So I'm sorry of the problem I caused that day. To be honest, the others were enjoying themselves even though I was being an idiot. It was probably during the first week of December. Sorry CG and the community for my stupidity.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 08:29:28 PM »
Are you sure that was your name ingame? I looked and didnt see it. Il check again but make sure that was the name you were using o the server

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline FrenzyXYZ

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 08:38:37 PM »
it is. i haven't changed it since my server disbanded.

Offline FrenzyXYZ

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 12:48:05 AM »
Any updates considering my unbanning? My name was FrenzyXYZ and my Steam-ID's correct, so the only input required is the community's decision as to whether or not to give me a second chance.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 01:48:35 AM »
Sorry for the delay, we have had 2 big threads open distracting from your thread. Discussion continued?

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 02:54:22 AM »
Ban Date: Nov 28,2013 - 08:18:43 PM

Unban Date: Never

Banned By: Soap

Reason: Trolling and Multiple Rounds of RDM

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Spadie

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 04:34:36 AM »
I don't post here often but this is too hard to resist.

You see two 'girls' in a server whom you probably don't know. (I put girls in quotes because the vast majority of the time it's actually a guy pretending to be a girl)
You then immediately decide you like them because they are girls. So already, that's pretty funny.
And then to say that you 'like' them (I put like in quotes because it's the equivalent to deciding you like someone based off of their name in the credits sequence of a film) you then run up and do the gaming version of kicking sand at them and pulling their hair and calling them icky.

Man where have I seen behavior like that before..

I dont know..

Oh wait. I remember now!

Kindergarten. That's where I've seen it. Kindergarteners do that.

I don't know if non-mods/admins get a vote but mine is a -1.

---
Oh goddammit.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 05:06:54 AM »
Multiple rounds of RDM is only a week ban. Trolling isn't taken lightly but it shouldn't jump to a permanent ban IMO. As it has been a month already, I'm for an unban unless something additional comes up.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 01:37:20 PM »
I don't post here often but this is too hard to resist.

You see two 'girls' in a server whom you probably don't know. (I put girls in quotes because the vast majority of the time it's actually a guy pretending to be a girl)
You then immediately decide you like them because they are girls. So already, that's pretty funny.
And then to say that you 'like' them (I put like in quotes because it's the equivalent to deciding you like someone based off of their name in the credits sequence of a film) you then run up and do the gaming version of kicking sand at them and pulling their hair and calling them icky.

Man where have I seen behavior like that before..

I dont know..

Oh wait. I remember now!

Kindergarten. That's where I've seen it. Kindergarteners do that.

I don't know if non-mods/admins get a vote but mine is a -1.

Anyone can post their opinions, it's not really a vote anyways. However I am inclined to agree with Nexus, this doesn't seem like something that he should remain permanently banned for if the only other thing against him was trolling. Unban request approved, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 01:37:20 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal