Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CheesyT (The Hidden) Ban Appeal  (Read 3183 times)

Offline CheesyT

CheesyT (The Hidden) Ban Appeal
« on: October 14, 2013, 11:21:34 PM »
Who were you banned by: Not Sure Who

Why were you banned: Teamkilling

What server where you banned from: ConjointGaming.com l Hidden: Source #3

What date and/or time around were you banned: 8:45pm 14th October 2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44961039

Your in game name: CheesyT

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cheesyterrorist/

Additional comments: No lie, I have been playing on your servers for a week and liked them. Today is Thanksgiving  in Canada so a couple family friends had come over. Me and friend went upstairs to play The Hidden. I played for the first couple rounds before I let my friend play and went downstairs to get a drink. When I came upstairs my friend was staring at the screen that had a message on it. When I looked at it I found out  that he was banned for teamkilling. I got mad at him, told him to leave until I got this problem solved. I like your servers, really, I get the best performance out of them. I see now that you guys get this all the time but I'm not lying. Please understand that I'm am not the type of person who goes around teamkilling people.

Offline Leetgrain

Re: CheesyT (The Hidden) Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 11:39:37 PM »
I don't know the circumstances, but your account is your responsibility.

Also, please understand why we may not believe the "My brother/friend did it" card - we've heard it many times before, and most of the time, it's just bull.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 11:39:37 PM »

Offline Red

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 11:39:54 PM »
Banned by DBag for 3 tks and ignoring admins basically. Your ban is 1 day, you are supposed to be responsible for your own steam account so next time don't leave it alone next time you're on hidden....=\ Also it's only day don't worry about it, you'll be back on by tomorrow night =)
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline crovv

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 11:41:00 PM »
Banned by DBag for 3 tks and ignoring admins basically. Your ban is 1 day, you are supposed to be responsible for your own steam account so next time don't leave it alone next time you're on hidden....=\ Also it's only day don't worry about it, you'll be back on by tomorrow night =)

Everything Red said.

I just looked up your ban - like Red said, its only 1 day, so in my opinion (unless Pyro says otherwise) you should just wait it out. Take this as a learning experience.

Offline DBag

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 11:48:49 PM »
If it was your friend I gave him a warning after he teamkilled me personally and he then decided to kill two more people almost immediately afterward. I was only following the rules set by my head admin. If it was your friend I would suggest that for one you tell him not to teamkill, and two to use his own account. It took me a while to actually complete the ban and so in that time there was plenty of time to type a quick sorry out. I might have accepted it but ultimately the hidden was no where near us when this happened. I am sorry for the inconvenience but I was only following my protocols in this situation.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline CheesyT

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »
I told him to stop afterwards. Plus, he doesn't play many computer games, only Minecraft and League of Legends. He mostly plays on Xbox. I also asked him if he had a steam account, he told he has one but doesn't use it, doesn't even remember his password. I'm making him get one right now so that he can use that for The Hidden when he plays.

Offline Red

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 12:16:46 AM »
Haha, that's a good plan, he should definitely make his own so he doesn't get you in trouble.  Goodluck and goodnight mate.
-Red
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 12:17:22 AM »
I told him to stop afterwards. Plus, he doesn't play many computer games, only Minecraft and League of Legends. He mostly plays on Xbox. I also asked him if he had a steam account, he told he has one but doesn't use it, doesn't even remember his password. I'm making him get one right now so that he can use that for The Hidden when he plays.
Source 2006 is a free tool maker, so you can technically play Hidden for free. Having HL2 will help quite a bit with load times and fix some of the textures, though.

Either way, not the place for that. I think there might be a tutorial in the Hidden section for this, though. It's only a day ban, so you'll be back soon anyway.

Offline DBag

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 12:23:10 AM »
Yeah buddy sorry I had to do it but rules are rules. I only follow them, also if he has any problems installing it here is a link to a video for the setup of hidden. Also don't be afraid of jumping on the servers when your ban is up. I would hate to discourage a fellow player, your friend is in that boat to,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdcM2cFjX9A

Hope to see you playing soon.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline CheesyT

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 12:29:31 AM »
Thanks for the help guys, I'll make sure he installs it on his PC.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »
Saying that a friend got you banned is not a valid reason to appeal a ban.

You will have to wait out the rest of the time.

Ban appeal denied.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal