Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Appeal (TTT) (Gopib)  (Read 4727 times)

Ðeath.

Re: Ban Appeal (TTT) (Gopib)
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 07:47:30 PM »
..... Have you played on other CG Servers?

Offline Obviously not Gopib

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »
..... Have you played on other CG Servers?
I play on the CG TF2 when its populated.
But I dont own any of the other games that CG hosts on.

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »

Offline DBag

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 06:45:21 AM »
Get Hidden it's free. There is even a very sexy and cool video that this guy made on how to install it on the Conjoint YouTube site  smug haha. either way the best way to prove yourself is being good to the community, this community is more or less a family and when you piss off family members it takes a little while for them to get past it. So either dive in to the forums and better your now tainted name, jump on hidden and don't do anything that would cause me or any of my other fellow admins to ban you, or both its your choice. Honestly I can't give a +1 or -1 under the pretense that I have never played with you. So make the choice because right now the odds aren't in your favor

Edit: well your screwed should have waited a while
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:34:12 PM by DBag »
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 07:09:23 AM »
No, stay away.

Offline Dante

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 12:49:42 PM »
No -1. I seriously doubt you have changed in a little over a month. Most people wait 6 months to appeal legit permas with the reason that they have changed. You just seem to regret getting banned so you can come back and play or troll.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 05:10:10 PM »
Guys, please do not +/-1 on ban appeals/requests, I've already asked you not to do it but you don't seem to remember. If you have a relevant opinion post it. As for the appeal, the answer is no. For whatever reason the thread that I made requesting your permanent ban from the forums for your actions, notably on this thread, was never resolved, so if you can't already tell I don't think that you deserve to be here at all, let alone on the TTT server that I run. There is no way that you have changed dramatically in a month, especially when part way through that month you reminded us how immature you are. In this instance, permanent will remain permanent, forever, because that's what permanent means. Ban appeal denied, thread locked, do not make another appeal for this server again unless you are actually capable of proving that you are worth unbanning.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 05:10:10 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal