Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RDM Spike?  (Read 5000 times)

Offline mau5_V_

RDM Spike?
« on: May 01, 2012, 11:21:06 AM »
So has anyone else notice a huge spike in rdmers? i will get messages constantly from people saying the server need help so i will superman myself onto the server and save the day well the last three times i had to ban, 5, then 6, the 8 people, the last time they were all week bans, just wondering if anyone else notices this or just me getting on a different times?

Offline TowerSheep

Re: RDM Spike?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 11:27:28 AM »
More like less active admins. This is why I'm enforcing the hours rules. We used to have an admin on almost all the time now we have a lack of active admins. They hit vet (sometimes regular) and just stop showing up. TTT has about 4-5 active admins. The others will barely pull their weight.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 11:27:28 AM »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 11:43:14 AM »
More like less active admins. This is why I'm enforcing the hours rules. We used to have an admin on almost all the time now we have a lack of active admins. They hit vet (sometimes regular) and just stop showing up. TTT has about 4-5 active admins. The others will barely pull their weight.

While I don't have much of a say in this, some people do have personal issues they've got to deal with before handling their admin appropriately. That being said, I don't think inactive admins should be continued to be referred as an admin on the server if they refuse to do what they had originally signed up to do.

What I'm TRYING to say is that they should have put a time away request/form in, lose adminship, or they should be active on the server. Too extreme maybe? I know when I had admin and I stopped going on the server as often as I did, it was because I had some school things coming up and I really didn't have much reason to go onto TTT since I knew I wouldn't have been scolded if I hadn't.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 11:51:17 AM »
That being said, I don't think inactive admins should be continued to be referred as an admin on the server if they refuse to do what they had originally signed up to do. What I'm TRYING to say is that they should have put a time away request/form in, lose adminship, or they should be active on the server.

Already doing this.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »
Actually we have started keeping a stricter track of hours starting last week because I think some admins are not doing what they should be.

That being said, several of our best admins (Old Crow, Arth, etc) have filed time away. They are inactive because they needed time away.

We also lost BlackLlama who was very active but it's good that we have another HA.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Boxman

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 12:26:59 PM »
Already doing this.
Not that I would know.

Best of luck at finding a way to make certain admins more active.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
wat? u scared/????

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 12:29:52 PM »
Even though I'm not a admin I will be really active again in about 2-3 weeks so I can let you know when admin's aren't being active (I have almost all the TTT admins on friends)

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 12:30:03 PM »
Already doing this.
Not that I would know.

Game tracker and I'm resetting it per week. This logs hours on the server per week.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Boxman

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 12:33:37 PM »
Already doing this.
Not that I would know.

Game tracker and I'm resetting it per week. This logs hours on the server per week.
Ah, interesting. So I'm assuming as it is, it's working quite well for you? Otherwise I doubt you'd be using it in the first place. Still, it's a smart idea to track everyone's hours on the server.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wat? u scared/????

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 12:39:23 PM »
First week ends soon. Still getting average hours played by admins. This way I can come up with a fair amount of hours they will need to pull.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 03:55:46 PM »
I've been pretty busy for the last week, I'll be on  more once jailbreak is setup.

Offline Accan

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »
Thing with me is i don't play on the weekends, but i try to rack up at least an hour every weekday.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal