Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mr. Commodore abusive slay  (Read 2319 times)

Offline seven8nine

Mr. Commodore abusive slay
« on: April 26, 2012, 03:06:05 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: seven8nine

Server:TTT customized #1

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Mr. Commodore

In which server did the abuse occur?:TTT customized #1

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: We were playing on minecraft and I was walking to the traitor testing room and a detective was sniped. Mr. Commodore who exited the building saw the body and turned away suggesting that he was a T. I proceeded to shoot at him until he has low HP which to then I was killed. After the round he asked why I shot him I stated my reason and he responded with this emote -.-. The next round I was slayed for RDM. He did not provide and further responses to why I was slayed.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):Around 12AM 4/26/12 eastern time

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.):

Additional comments: I believe that Mr. Commodore only slayed me because he was upset that he was found guilty of not identifying a body.

Offline Mr. Commodore

Re: Mr. Commodore abusive slay
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 03:13:39 AM »
Your story is faulty. I walked outside of the traitor tester room, see you, and you had opened fire on me. I had managed to kill you before you had me.

You were slayed the next map as that was the last round of that map. I had fully informed you when you asked why you were slayed, I told you it was for RDM. You asked no further questions that I saw, so I assumed you understood.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 03:13:39 AM »

Offline seven8nine

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 03:25:48 AM »
From my point of view it seemed as if you saw the body and turned. I do not believe that what I did was RDM and that I had enough evidence to shoot you. I disagree with the choice of a slay provided the circumstances.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 09:34:53 AM »
Kinda looks like an honest mistake on Sevens part, although I can see Commodores point as well. Just from the evidence presented it doesn't look like it was malicious (the kill)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 11:11:09 AM »
It seems like it was a matter of perception, but the fact that Commodore walked by an un'ided body means it was a legal kill (even if Commodore didn't see it)

Who hasn't been killed for not seeing an un'id body that they walked by.

Another point, Commodore, please try not to curse at people when asking about rdm. I know sometimes we get into the game (Yes admins are humans with emotions) so This is just a request that you try and refrain from doing that.

As for the slay, Seven it was an honest mistake on his part as I believe him when he says he didn't see the body. Minecraft is a very blocky level so sometimes bodies hide against the walls and the person right over them will never see.
I would like to thank you though for reporting this. If an admin is abusive / negligent I would like to know.

*I will lock later. Incase either party has more to add*

by Kwaurtz

Offline Mr. Commodore

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 05:05:15 PM »
I actually had not walked by the body. I walked outside to see seven standing over a corpse with a m249 and then he just shoots at me.

Picture below will illustrate exactly where I was and where the body was.

I will apologize for the swearing, but as for the slay you did RDM me.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 07:54:05 PM »
hmmm well per that picture that backs up Commodores slay then, no abuse? I mean thats just going under an assumption that he killed the guy so that would be an RDM

3 Days isn't log

Offline Nelth

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 07:57:39 PM »
Based on the evidence that commodore gave, it was rdm, but it seems that this has already been resolved.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 08:33:34 PM »
That's not a screenshot, commodore made it as example, not evidenece.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 09:16:14 PM »
That's not a screenshot, commodore made it as example, not evidenece.

Ah i see

3 Days isn't log

Offline Nelth

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 11:18:18 PM »
Sorry, I thought he loaded a demo of it and then took a screenshot of the circumstances, just with jacked up models for w/e reason. Honest mistake.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 11:18:18 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal